Posted September 26, 2013
Amazing! My children are so happy to go to Maple Hill everyday. The entire staff, from the principal through the food serve department care about the students and work together to make each day fulfilling.

Posted August 26, 2013
I am a new parent at this school & I am totally amazed at how wonderful the school is. What a huge difference from the old school. Everyone is absolutely fabulous!!! The staff members are all organized, ready & willing to step in & help! Great participation from parents/staff!!! My only complaints are they need a better pick up/drop off system & parking!!!!

Posted May 03, 2013
My children attend Maple Hill and it has been a great experience. The teachers are experienced and caring. I have found that they are very responsive to parent concerns and really want to do what they can to help children succeed. My oldest has a learning disability and the education resource specialist staff that work with him are equally caring and competent. Starting in Summer 2013 and continuing through the 13-14 school year the school will be getting a much-needed total remodel.

Posted October 21, 2009

Maple Hill Elementary School 0

Posted October 12, 2009
My son attends Maple HIll and loves it, his teacher Ms. Kanstul is wonderful and very in tune with each of her students. He won an award for reading after the first month of school and encouraged him to exceed more every day. The office staff is very helpful and the principal Mrs. Carefoot is very involved and cares about the progress of the students.

Posted September 15, 2009
Our three children have attended Maple Hill, and we have nothing but glowing praise for this excellent school. Administration and teachers are all caring, professional, and overachieving.

Posted June 26, 2009
I have two children who are currently attending Maple Hill. Maple Hill is a very good school. Teachers devote themselves to educate the children academically and morally. They set up lots of creative and fun activities throughout the school year to help students learn faster and easier. Their teachers are really wonderful and experienced. Most importantly, they do listen to what parents have to say and they take our comments very seriously. The down side about this school is that the facility is getting old and I haven't seen any remodeling done so far. It desperately need some good fixes. I believe the facility condition is one of the worst among all Walnut schools. I hope by the time my other two children attend this school, they will have it remodeled.

Posted April 27, 2009

Posted September 24, 2008

Posted August 29, 2008
Maple Hill is an excellent school. I have two children currently attending and one who graduated. The teachers are wonderfull and extremely helpful. They love the students and it shows! Mrs. Carefoot is a fantastic principal! I highly recommend this school to every parent who cares about their child's future!

Maple Hill Elementary School
1350 Maple Hill Road, Diamond Bar, CA  91765
Last modified Maple Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Maple Hill Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top