Bad
Good

QS is good school with good API score. I believe the good score reflect directly from parent involvement in their child education and some great teachers. However, the principal bias attitude and poor relationship need some improvement. When you have a complaint, the principal will very quick in defending the teachers before knowing all the facts. Poor leadership.

My school is awesome! We have a Principal, mrs Hobbs, who cares about our kids and makes this school feel like family. All our teachers are Amazing!

My 1st grade daughter likes the school and we heard it's pretty pushy and that's the reason we chose here. Walnut valley is a good district and I believe the higher point means a lot, better teachers, better environment and more qualified students. I disagree with those parent who only want their kids to have relaxing school life. We are very pleased with Quail Summit so far.

My only child just stared Kindergarten and so far we couldn't be happier, he absolutely LOVES IT, our teacher Mrs. Chung really enforces good behavior and great sense of responsibility. There is also great support form most of the parents which I believe gives us the opportunity to build a great support systems to achieve great education, The principal is very approachable and a very sweet lady so we are really looking forward for an exiting journey at Quail Summit!

My kid is about to complete his 3rd school year here (K to Grade 2) and I am so overwhelmed by all the teachers here, so devoted to teaching. Especially a teacher names Mrs. McLean, she never thinks to slow down or wastes the kids' time at school. Can't stress how lucky my kid is to have her as his teacher. My kid gained BIG improvement under her supervisio, not just academically but also the way to be a good and responsible person. Way to go Mrs. McLean....in regards of the yearly donation to the school is simply volunteer basis which I did donate $200 every year. Simply think this as the reward or a way to express the appreciation to the school teachers. This is truly a great school....no regret !

We left the school simply because all they care about is to prepare your children to be test machines to break their CST records. Budget cut is also a serious issue with WUSD. They wanted me to donate $100s each school year to keep their teachers. But I paid taxes already. My son is in GATE but does he really need to divide 854 by 33 for 100 times to prove he is a talented child? Your child's success will not be measured by their CST points. Too much tests can deter them from their intuition. Teachers here are nice but their staff are inpatient. If you don't like parents who can't speak much English, Education is not for you.

My child has attended this school for 3 years. I feel the school is safe and the students are great. There are a select few of amazing teachers. However, there are a few teachers that just dont care about the children. It seems they only care about test scores. I have not been impressed with the acedemic program. The sucess of the school and high test scores has to do with the large number of children in the school getting extra tutoring and schooling after school. These high scores are a testiment to the dedicated parents who are investing a lot into their children and not because the school is above average. Very dissapointed!!!!!

Quail Summit is indeed a wonderful school. The teachers, administration and support staff do a tremendous job of supporting students and giving their best every day. My children feel safe here, and enjoy going to school! I have always felt comfortable talking with the teachers and administration, who make every effort to keep the focus on what's best for the students. Their API scores have increased, there is a lot of parent participation, it is a truly family and community focused school. I wouldn't want my kids anywhere else!

Quail Summit is an excellent school. I have one child who has already graduated from Quail Summit and one who is now attending. From the principal to the staff all are very caring and concerned about the children. Could not be happier. Thank you.

My child has been attending this school for two years. The teachers to date have been very caring and understanding. For the most part I believe the teachers on staff care about the students and enjoy teaching. My below average rating is directed toward the administrative staff. The principal is more concerned with her image than the students. It seems like they are more concerned about their Blue Ribbon status than whether or not the students are being enriched by the curriculum. Many of the parents provide their children with off-site tutoring to help advance their learning. I believe the schools high test scores are a direct result of this and not the cirriculum. The time spent on these practice tests could be better used on actually teaching the children.

Last modified Quail Summit Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.