Dinuba, CA

Posted February 27, 2008

Posted December 29, 2007

Posted November 15, 2007

Posted August 22, 2005
I belive this school is one of the best. The principal and his staffing make this school what it is a very nice enviroment to send my children to. Although it is very frustratin at time due to the lack of perent involvment. I would love to see a unified parent's involvement as I have seen in grand view. I my self volunter on many occation not only when asked but when I have a extra day. The teachers love it and so do the students. When I am asked by my children why I help out. I say its because I love them and apprecate the fact that my children have gone from beening low grade students to beeing the top of thier class and I give my heart the theacher and all the time I can and can't afford to give for it takes time to learn. 'go rams'

Roosevelt Elementary School
1311 Euclid Avenue, Dinuba, CA  93618
Last modified Roosevelt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Roosevelt Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top