Bad
Good

Monson-Sultana Elementary School 5

Posted August 15, 2006
My 2 children attend this school and I feel it's the best school in our county. The teachers are very open and approachable. I appreciate the fact that the school has strict rules about conduct, manners and dress code. It's almost like a private school.

Monson-Sultana Elementary School 4

Posted March 21, 2006
Academic programs are very good. Music programs is excellent. Parent involvment is average

Monson-Sultana Elementary School

Posted September 19, 2005
I feel that this school is a great school but the availability of one on one education is in lack of. As far as schooling it is good. Parent involvement is a must at this school you always find your self being involved with your child.

Monson-Sultana Elementary School 5

Posted May 03, 2004
My child has attended this school for 7 years and has excelled academically and athletically. I really value this school's standards and really support the school dress code and other regulations. I also value the high security and parent envolvement with the cross walks, school activities, school trips, etc. I attended this school as a child and graduated from there. I know that from my class about 80% us have obtained careers as doctors, nurses, and other executive personnel positions. We feel we owe this to Monson Sultan School. We, as parents truly value this school! Some of my teachers there inspired me to obtain my college education as well a become a great professional. I totally commend it's staff and principal for taking a proactive role in keeping our school with high standards. Keep up the great work! One Proud ex-student and Parent!

Monson-Sultana Elementary School 1

Posted August 11, 2003
I do not approve of the school mixing grade levels in classrooms. Does not give 7-8 students a high school enviornment. Certian students are favored more then others. Lack of teacher and parent communication. The non-english speaking students are in classes with teachers that will give instructions in english and then translate to spanish taking double the time that is needed to help students that may not understand the assignment. Strong dress code is inforced. To many teachers in this school have( 'teachers pet' ) favorites that are allowed to get away with more than others. There is a staff member in the office who is rude and makes children feel intimidated. If you can avoid this school your child may have a better chance of getting the education they need to do better in future school years.

Monson-Sultana Elementary School
10643 Avenue 416, Dinuba, CA  93618
Last modified Monson-Sultana Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.