Discovery Bay, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted September 24, 2013
Great commitment to curriculum. Strong staff and administration. Excellent parent involvement. A wonderful community and commitment to education at Discovery Bay Schol.

Posted April 02, 2013
An exceptional school for my two children. A California Distinguished School and a nominee for the National Blue Ribbon Award, the highest honor in education. This school has a 900 API score, the highest in Eastern Contra Costa County. Wonderful teachers and parent involvement. Huge community support. My children excel here, and our family feels we are a part of something special.

Discovery Bay Elementary School 4

Posted June 02, 2011
Discovery Bay Elementary has caring teachers who work together in order to hold high expectations for student learning.

Discovery Bay Elementary School 4

Posted May 30, 2011
Discovery Bay Elementary is a great, fun, and educational place! I am a fifth grader and have had 2 years of experience. The teachers are great and there is barely any bullying. But there are a couple of things I would like the school to have, like class pets and a swing set. Thanks, Emilio (student)

Posted January 23, 2011
The students are challenged to excel. The staff is encouraged to improve and model life long learning strategies. The community is motivated to prepare the students for success and achievement. An awesome combination!

Discovery Bay Elementary School 1

Posted May 12, 2009

Posted July 29, 2008
Today was the first day of school. The principal greeted all of us at the front of the school, the classes were well prepared, all of the teachers were very helpful. My child was excited to be going because he had met his teacher the day before and got to see the room and where he would sit! It has been a great expereince!

Posted June 13, 2008
We are finishing our first year at the school. My child is in first grade and came out of the grade level reading and doing math I thought no first grader could do! A hard working and dedicated staff that works with a great principal and PTA! We could not be happier!

Discovery Bay Elementary School 0

Posted April 14, 2008
A great school. Principal and the staff are highly commited to making this the best school for all children.

Posted March 16, 2008
I have had the privilege of working at Discovery Bay School for seven years now. I love every minute of it. Each morning I wake up excited about the day, the lessons, the children, and whatever activities may occur - we offer many opportunities for children to reach above and beyond their limits daily. Each child is challenged and stretched to reach his/her abilities. We believe that we are the key to unlocking the many doors for the children's successes and adventures. I am amazed at the eagerness of everyone on the staff to continue learning, sharing, and wanting the best for each and every child. I find parents are more involved than other and are always ready to help out and take on any task. I am proud to work here!

Discovery Bay Elementary School
1700 Willow Lake Road, Discovery Bay, CA  94505
Last modified Discovery Bay Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Discovery Bay Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top