Dobbins, CA

Posted April 13, 2010
My children and I have found a school we feel at home with and know the teachers try their very best to improve the students academics and the desire to reach new horizons for their future. This school with parents involment has added additional educational fun events that my children have enjoyed. With the added benefit have seeing a commuinty help improve this school, I am sold.

Posted September 15, 2008
My daughter loves Dobbins School, and I'm so happy, her grades are so good Please keep that good work with all the students.

Posted June 08, 2003
Both of my daughters have been through Dobbins School and the preschool, I could not be happier! The staff is very caring to each student as an individual that many larger schools are unable to provide. My only concern is the lack of janitorial energies put into the school and keeping it looking it's best.

Dobbins Elementary School
Dobbin School Lane, Dobbins, CA  95935
Last modified Dobbins Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dobbins Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top