Dobbins, CA

Dobbins Elementary School 5

Posted April 13, 2010
My children and I have found a school we feel at home with and know the teachers try their very best to improve the students academics and the desire to reach new horizons for their future. This school with parents involment has added additional educational fun events that my children have enjoyed. With the added benefit have seeing a commuinty help improve this school, I am sold.

Dobbins Elementary School 5

Posted September 15, 2008
My daughter loves Dobbins School, and I'm so happy, her grades are so good Please keep that good work with all the students.

Dobbins Elementary School
Dobbin School Lane, Dobbins, CA  95935
Last modified Dobbins Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dobbins Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top