Bad
Good

OLPH Is the BEST!!!!! Great teachers. My granddaughter loves her school.They have the best 5th grade teacher Mrs Arcadio... what an amazing woman!!!!!! can't say enough about her. It's a blessing to have my granddaughter there..

We have three children at OLPH and are extremely appreciative that they are there. The principal, teachers and staff are amazing caring people. Our children truely enjoy going to school at OLPH. They are being challenged academically, are learning more about their Catholic faith with each passing day and are encouraged to participate in activities within the school community to make them a well rounded individual. They are also learning how to give back to their community by the example that is being set for them by their teachers. OLPH is an environment we know are children are thriving in. Thank you Mrs. McMains, teachers and staff!

We are elated to have our daughters at OLPH. We had our daughters in a public elementary school and had to make a decision as to which middle school they would be attending. We have made the right choice and wish we would have started them earlier. This school is amazing. They are preparing them academically and spiritually. The priest, principal, teachers, and staff have made us feel as party of the family.

What an amazing school. When I moved to Downey my top priority was to find a school that my family would become a part of and we found it. It is providing my children with an excellent academic education and formation. The principal, teacher, and staff are amazing.

OLPH is an excellent school ,Academically and also preparape our kids as beautiful people with love compassion and respect for others , I feel proud having my children attending to a prestigous school, OLPH is well recognized by most of the best Catholic HS in south of CA

I love to hear the children talk about their school. They love the teachers who are caring and loving, values, faith and caring for others are emphasized, the website keeps getting better every day! The principal gives her heart and soul to the school. Who wouldn't want to send their kids there?? Yes, they could use air conditioning...but cost is a huge consideration. With all the problems facing CA and the public school system, OLPH is the best!

OLPH is a great school. Students excel academically while being taught our Catholic faith. The teachers are experienced and open to all learning styles. Graduates attend competitive Catholic high schools around Southern California. Our children have made friends for a life time at OLPH.

Last modified Our Lady of Perpetual Help is a Private school that serves grades K-8