K-2|Private

Bad
Good

I am so happy that both of my daughters attend this school. My daughter has been attending here since Pre-K and now is starting 1st Grade. My youngest just started Pre-K. I would recommend this school to everyone with young children. Their staff is amazing and attentive. My girls get smarter and smarter each day. They bring what is taught to them at home, which impresses me. Mrs. Chittra is a caring person and very understandsing. I am a single parent and Mrs. Chittra has been extremely understanding and cooperative to my situation. I wished they extended their curriculum up to 6th Grade. My children will definitely continue to go into this school until the end. Also, when I am at work I dont worry about my children as much because I feel they are safe in the hands of the Staff at Duarte Montessori School.

Duarte montessori is a great school, I am special education substitute teacher for public schools, the one on one attention that my son received at this school doesn't compare to what I have seen at other schools. The principal is very understand and a great problem solver. The teachers are amazing, they are very loving and nice to the kids they work with. I highly recommend this school.

I would highly recommend this school to all my family, friends and co-workers. The teachers here truly care about the kids. They welcome the kids each morning with a smile and say good-bye each day with a hug. I took my son here when he was 3 years old and returned to the school 3 years later with my daughter. We are very happy with the school and teachers.

As parents, we really appreciated how our children turned out to be when it comes to learning. We saw how they really progressed and learned from the teachers in this school. Very good atmosphere for your children. I would definitely recommend Duarte Montessori School for other parents who wants their children to be safe, really learn (good values and good education) and a fun and safe place to entrust your kids with.

My Daughter goes to this school. She is registered in the pre-k program,I have to tell u that they have a good academic program even at this level. There is a lot of positive re enforcement of classroom expectations and her teachers mrs Inez and mrs Valerie are great. She adores them. They r always doing little art projects like coloring,painting or glueing ,making a pic which really helped her imagination and with her motor skills. They also provide ballet lessons once a week and every Friday they have a piano teacher come in to play the piano and sing songs to encourage students interest in music . I simply love this school as I have seen my almost 4 year old daughter turn from a shy and non-participant kid to a very bright,happy curious and well mannered girl who is ready for kindergarten . Mrs Chitra the school director who is always there with a ready smile and a word of encouragement for everyone.

When I first moved to Los Angeles, I was searching for a school that had excellent academics because these are my son's important formative years. I was very impressed when I found Duarte Montessori because they met all my requirements. I like the fact that they have fewer students than most schools which means that my son gets more one on one attention from the teacher. When we were in San Francisco, my son attended a play based preschool and did not learn the basics, like reading and writing but one month after he entered Duarte Montessori , he was already writing and reading, which was very impressive to me. Their lessons are very advanced , one year ahead of what is normally their grade level, so that is an advantage that my son will have when he transfers to another school for third grade. The school is not just teaching my son academics but also important life lessons that he will carry with him throughout his life to become a solid law abiding and upstanding member of the community. The one important thing that I could give my son is a good education to prepare him to have a great future and Duarte Montessori is working hand in hand with me to do just that.

My older Child was in this school from Pre K to 2nd grade and now when he has moved to other school I realize how much they had prepared him for the next level, he is way ahead of other children in new school. I am happy that my younger one is going to same school and I would keep her there till 2nd grade, so her base is strong. Duarate Montessori is a great school, and I greatly value the Montesorri system of learning for younger kids

An excellent choice for my kids' education! A loving, caring and warm environment with an advance curriculum. A balance of intellectual and social learning. Low teacher to student ratio ensuring close teacher-student interaction and attention. A bargain in value compared to other schools in the area.

This school is great. My children have been taught at so many levels the basic reading writing & math are just the beginning. they teach them to love themselves, others and the earth. they teach them how to become responsible students

My child really enjoys going to school and is treated with love. The teachers are amazing. A bargin financially without skimping on my childs education. Highly recommended.

Last modified Duarte Montessori School Inc. is a Private school that serves grades K-2