346 students|Duarte Unified

Bad
Good

Andres Duarte Elementary School 5

Posted August 13, 2010
I am 18 years old and still remember my school days at Andres Duarte Elementary. I will never forget the love and nurturing my brother and I were given when we attended. Two years ago I had the privilege to volunteer there and am so happy to say their love and care for the children's education grew bigger. The teachers and staff provide such a warm environment that can put any parent's heart at ease about their child's first school. This school is doing so many things to make learning more effective and worthwhile. I am so glad to have benefited from such a school. Please do not overlook this school- there is no other like it.

Posted August 10, 2010
I had the pleasure to work for Andres Duarte for 8 years. I also decided to enroll my children at AD because it is indeed a great school. Both of my children had great experiences. They scored advanced in both Language Arts and Math. This comes to prove that Andres Duarte offers high quality education. As a teacher, I had the opportunity to work with individuals who care about the children they teach. This school is usually overlooked, but I strongly suggest to give it a chance.

Posted September 23, 2005
Although Andres Duarte may rank 3 compared to schools across the state, the school posesses a quality not found in most. In my experience AD has a caring and nurturing staff. This coupled with a very safe enviornment are quailities I admire most. I have 3 children at AD who perform quiet well academically which says to me that Parent involvement will be key if you are considering AD for you child.

Posted January 08, 2005
My children attend this school and so far so good.

Posted March 18, 2004
My three children love Andres Duarte. The teachers are helpful and give lots of extra help to my kids, even after school. The principal helps kids with their problems and is tough on kids who make problems so my kids feel safe at school. AD also haves great activities like Cinco de mayo and Black History program. They even have the computer lab open so parents and kids can use it afterschool.

Andres Duarte Elementary School
1433 Crestfield Drive, Duarte, CA  91010
Last modified Andres Duarte Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Andres Duarte Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top