Duarte, CA

Posted August 13, 2010
I am 18 years old and still remember my school days at Andres Duarte Elementary. I will never forget the love and nurturing my brother and I were given when we attended. Two years ago I had the privilege to volunteer there and am so happy to say their love and care for the children's education grew bigger. The teachers and staff provide such a warm environment that can put any parent's heart at ease about their child's first school. This school is doing so many things to make learning more effective and worthwhile. I am so glad to have benefited from such a school. Please do not overlook this school- there is no other like it.

Andres Duarte Elementary School 4

Posted August 10, 2010
I had the pleasure to work for Andres Duarte for 8 years. I also decided to enroll my children at AD because it is indeed a great school. Both of my children had great experiences. They scored advanced in both Language Arts and Math. This comes to prove that Andres Duarte offers high quality education. As a teacher, I had the opportunity to work with individuals who care about the children they teach. This school is usually overlooked, but I strongly suggest to give it a chance.

Posted February 03, 2010

Andres Duarte Elementary School 1

Posted November 25, 2007

Andres Duarte Elementary School
1433 Crestfield Drive, Duarte, CA  91010
Last modified Andres Duarte Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Andres Duarte Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top