Bad
Good

My daughter has attended Valley View since she was in 1st grade, she is now in 6th grade, and we have loved it all the way through. The teachers have been awesome and the same goes for the rest of the staff. Office staff, the before and after school programs, and the level of dedication to the children has never been anything less than impressive. I give a very big THANK YOU to all who have taken part in the care and education of our daughter. We will truly miss Valley View and will always look back to the great years spent there.

My son attended this school until we had to switch schools.. While the office staff was approachable and informative, my son's teacher was a disaster. She was obviously overwhelmed, and was unable to effectively control the class. Her methods of discipline were inconsistent and inappropriate for the age group. Put it this way, after I pulled my son out and put him in another school, he no longer cried every morning about going to school.

I have one child that attends Valley View and one that has since attended from 1st to 6th grade. This is an amazing school with excellent top notch teachers and a stellar staff. The principal is somewhat new, but has done is doing an amazing job. The PTA is also amazing and offers great variety for all to participate and I just can't say enough, except this school is a hidden gem and we are so blessed to have this opportunity for our children to attend this school. Way to go Dolphins, and "Thank you" PTA for all that you do and are doing.

My children attend Valley View. Unfortunately, one of my children has been bullied and the new principle or staff have been unable to prevent it. The principal is not very approachable and you have to request appointments weeks in advance. The new PTA (2013-2104) is openly hostile and not open to new ideas. The parents want to be involved, but don't want to deal with the drama. My children's current teachers are wonderful and that is the only reason we are still here.

My daughter attended Valley View all the way from K to 6th grade. The teachers and staff are excellent. The campus is in a beautiful setting right at the foothills and has the advantage of being the smallest school in the district so it has that private school feel. I feel that Valley View has had excellent programs for the kids and has prepared my daughter well for her future education. There is a very active PTA that enhances the opportunities available at the school. The parents are supportive and all in all it is one of the best schools in the San Gabriel Valley.

great school.... nestled up to the hills in a quiet community. Great teachers and office staff. nice playground with lots of grass.

I could not be more pleased with this school. Everyone is professional, kind and committed to the students. We love the principal, the office staff , the PTA and our teacher.

Both my children attend this school. The principal, staff and teachers are all stellar. They all care greatly about the students and it shows. I am so happy that my kids love their school and are doing well because of all the support their receive.

I am a teacher at Valley View and to tell you the truth we get the least amount of attention (money) from the district. Because we are so small many of us have to pick up where others schools has hired help.

I loved this school so much the staff is a great .I love you all

Last modified Valley View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.