Bad
Good

My daughter has been attending Little Scholars for almost a year one, starting off half days and now fulls days. She has learned and grown so much in the time she's been here. I'm so happy to have found a great school we both love, that's close to home and so affordable, thanks to Miss Rose and all the teachers.

One of the hardest parts of being a new parent was entrusting someone to care for my precious 15-week old baby regularly instead of me. Meeting Miss Rose, Director at Little Scholars Montessori, and her highly qualified team in 2008 changed all of that. Our family was beyond fortunate to have the school practically in our backyard for the past five years. We have met many quality individuals there and it gave us great comfort to have the team to rely on, helping us raise our two sons. They supported my parenting style - cloth diapers, lunchtime breastfeeding and homemade baby food - and I am forever grateful. My five year old son gained the most in his time there. The quality of instruction exceeded our expectations time and again, surpassed only by the quality of care. He is going into school knowing all of the planets, alphabet, continents, Spanish up to 20 and colors, reading, writing his and his brother's name, doing basic addition and the list goes on. Pulling the boys out of school was a very difficult decision. Had we not recently moved, it would have remained our top choice for infant care, preschool, and after school care for years to come. They are family.

My 3 year old has attended Little Scholars for just shy of a year. I have been beyond impressed with the quality of and attention to detail by the teachers, the level of learning/teaching/curriculum and the special events/activities the school offers. I will most definitely send my 5 month old there when he is a little older. Thank you Little Scholars for being an excellent source of education and fun for my son!

this school is so great. I am a stay at home mom who started taking my daughter there for social interaction a few times a week. she has made a lot of friends who have been there since she was smaller. they teach them writing and language. our pediatrician remarks about what an improvement she has made since going there. they have quarterly open houses where they tell you how your child is doing and the areas that need work. also my child never gets sick, every time I am there they have someone cleaning and the place is always imaculate.

EXCELLENT SCHOOL!! I was soooooo afraid of leaving my son with a school after he was left with his grandmonther for 2 1/2 years, but the teachers at Little Scholars made me feel at ease. They greet him every morning with a smile and a hug, and my son LOVES his teacher and all the staff there. When i pick him up he is happy and loves to tell me what he did for the day. Mrs. Rose is an awesome director, and my sons teacher Mrs. Grace treats my son as if he was her own. My son has progressed so much since starting. I am so happy that i choose this facility for my son!

I'm a parent of a son, who is around 5 years old now. He started his daycare lif as an infant at the Little scholars montessori school. First days, it was so hard for me to leave my child in a daycare, but the staff and the environment of the school made my child really happy and comfortable. My child grew up there with a good education and a good behavior. Me and my wife are really thankful for the director and her staff for giving our child such a lovable care at the school.

I agree with the person below me. The staff at Little Scholars is amazing. They are very friendly and all love children. I forgot to send my two kids lunch one day and the owner went out and bought lunch for them and didn't even charge me. One of my children is still attending there and one is in first grade now. My first grader's teacher is very happy with his work ethics and he is very advanced in his classes. My daughter is three and she is already reading and doing basic addition. Would definitely recommend this faculty to anyone.

My son and myself loved the whole experience from the beginning. Feel sorry for that person who talk bad about the school. Is he fake?

I had my child there for 6 weeks. The teachers never smiled and all seemed to not enjoy working with children. They were having issues with my child and took over 2 weeks to talk to us about it. This was after me repeatedly asking how he was doing and being told he was fine. I would not recommend.

Last modified Little Scholars Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades K-2