Posted October 11, 2014
My daughter loves this school! The education is fantastic and the teachers are great! Highly recommend this school!

Posted August 30, 2014
My son is a good student, but socially was bullied and picked on making school a sad experience for him and creating a ton of anxiety for our family. I was so desperate I actually thought about home-schooling (HA). Desperate to find another option going into middle school. A friend recommended VCJH. We aren't Christian or even go to church so I wasn't sure. As we drove up the hill to the school we couldn't help but be impressed -- but ultimately I wasn't looking for a beautiful school , I was looking for a solid academic environment with a caring culture and zero tolerance for bullying. Thankfully we've found that here. Is it perfect? No school is. But anytime we've had an issue it is death with swiftly and with care. The teachers are accessible, responsible and passionate. The system in place to monitor homework is stellar. The workload is high and going from public to VCJH has been an eye-opener, but my son is blossoming there and we couldn't be happier. We aren't a religious family, but we've been welcomed with open arms (in fact it's never come up once). We've found the perfect school for our us and we couldn't be happier with our choice.

Posted April 22, 2014
Currently a student at VCHS,, terrible school do not send your kidss here. Everyone is a hypocrit with the exception of a handful off teachers who care about you. All that matter to the admin here is your christianitty, you are looked down upon if you believe differently, even if you are a christian but mess up. Also, they do not care about the sports teams... 2/10 high school, wont prepare you for real world.

Posted January 26, 2012
Absolutely thrilled with this school, the teachers, the administration and the superintendent's vision to make an outstanding school even better. On top of the great academics, they have a large offering of AP classes to all students who want to take on that challenge as well as sports, visual and performing arts and extra curriculars. The faculty genuinely cares about the students and supports them both inside and outside of school. They are heavily investing in campus upgrades to both the jr and senior high facilities. Check out the results of the students who pass the AP exams - nearly 100% of graduating seniors go on to college, many with AP credits under their belts - well worth the money!

Posted January 05, 2012
Transferring to Valley Christian High School was one of the best decisions I made. I am currently a student who is enjoying every opporunity in Valley.The teachers are passionate about their responsibility, and the students radiate the school's atmosphere! I am blessed to attend my last two high school years here. To God Be the Glory!

Posted December 12, 2011
I have a negative encounter with a student family of this school. Last night we were waiting in line for the salad lady getting the bowl ready in Sweet Tomatoes Restaurant, A family of 5 with three teenage boys, who claimed their kids attended Valley Christian School in Dublin, filled their salad plates from the other side of the bar and abrumptly jumped in front of 7 people who were ahead of them. The mother was wearing a bright red coat and a red hat with long feathers. They cut short of young children and women in front of them. Their ungraceful behavior leads my doubt towards the school.

Posted November 12, 2010
My son came from public schools in Pleasanton and currently in the 8th grade at VCS and my husband and I have seen a HUGE improvement in our son's attitude, confidence and study habits. I enjoy hearing about how they discuss current events and how his teacher accepts all opinions focusing on the good -> spoken by my son who is not one to speak much. VCS has exceeded our expectations and emphasizing scripture and growing in faith is just par for the course.

Posted December 19, 2009
not happy with the teachers pulling my kids out

Posted December 18, 2009
My three children, a sophomore, an 8th grader and preschooler have attended the school since they were 3. This is the best place for our kids as it provides a Christian worldview integrated into the courses,and deals with relevant social issues according to scripture focusing on the love of God. In recent years I have been much encouraged with the diversity of the student population, the challenging academic standards, and the successful and growing sports program. Integrity is something that is modeled and the leadership since 2008 has been exceptional. We are blessed to call this place home!

Posted May 22, 2009
My daughter has attended VCS since K. She is currently a 9th grader. Her teachers have been fantastic and as of today we have the proof. She took the ACT Plan test 1 year earlier than required and just received the results. She ranks in the 100th Percentile nationally in ALL aspects of the test. That didn't happen without the great efforts of the prior 10 years of instruction. I highly recommend VCS.

Valley Christian Middle School & High School
7500 Inspiration Drive, Dublin, CA  94568
Last modified Valley Christian Middle School & High School is a Private school that serves grades 6-12
Valley Christian Middle School & High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top