St. Philip Lutheran School 1

Posted July 31, 2014
Terrible place to work with no teacher training and support. Worst principal I have ever worked with. It's ridiculous that the teachers are never held accountable to what they teach the kids. Having worked here, I would never send my kids here.

Posted May 06, 2014
We love St Philip Lutheran School.. Our child has grown in many areas of their development. Thanks to the small class sizes, and nuriting enviroment. The Teachers there are highly motivated. Their doors are always open and welcome you with open arms..

Posted April 30, 2014
St. Philip Lutheran School is the perfect school for our daughter. Prior to attending St. Philip, my daughter used to go to a public school where she was bullied at an early age of 5 (Kindergarten). We decided to move her and we're glad to have found St. Philip. It has a nurturing environment and it helped my daughter regain her self-esteem. She's been attending St. Philip for 2 years now since 1st grade and she's made a lot of good friends. She enjoys going to school everyday. The principal, teachers, and staff are dedicated. Due to its small size, the teachers are able to focus on the needs of each student. Students who are more advanced are given extra challenges, while students who need more help are given the attention they need. I'm really impressed with their curriculum (e.g. book reports starting at 1st grade; challenging math problems; creative and persuasive writing at 2nd grade). I highly recomment this school. My daughter once told me, "Mommy, I love my school. Thank you for bringing me to St Philip." That's why I know this is the perfect place for her.

Posted April 30, 2014
We have a 5th and 3rd grader in their second year at St. Philip. My son had issues with bullying in public school that took a toll on his self esteem and grades. Since attending here, his self esteem has skyrocketed, his grades went from almost failing to A's and B's, and he enjoys school again. PE and recess are no longer aggressive forms of competition for either of my children, but there is encouragement and guidance from other students, even students from the upper grades helping students in lower grades. The class sizes allow for teachers to challenge the students who are ahead while giving extra attention to those who need it. This also allows teachers a chance to have better communication with the parents. The principal and her staff are all second to none, each of them are very caring and they all go above and beyond during the school day and for after school activities. I'm very proud to be part of the SPLS family.

Posted April 29, 2014
I have three boys who attend St Philips, ages are 5,8,10. The school has small classroom sizes. The teachers and the other staff are amazing.The school is like a small community everyone is so nice and friendly... Parent are very involved in the school. Very very good school.

Posted April 29, 2014
What a great school. They have small class sizes which leads to a very personalized education.

Posted April 28, 2014
Our daughter has been at St. Philip for almost 2 years now and will also be attending K 14-15 school year . The class sizes are small for each child to get some one on one attention .

Posted April 07, 2014
This is a wonderful school. My sons both go here (k and 3rd) and the attention that the teachers provide is something very special. They know every child in the class intimately; the small class sizes and personal attention ensure that the education customized to each students unique needs. I highly recommend this school to anyone wishing great teaching, a personalized learning environment and caring staff.

St. Philip Lutheran School 4

Posted April 07, 2014
St. Philip is a wonderful place. The class sizes are great! Students are given a lot of individual attention, due to the small class sizes. Classes are able to have special events, trips and projects, also due to the smaller sizes. Yet, the education they receive is far from small. My daughter receives a wonderful education and we are looking forward to a wonderful future as well. The teachers really care about the students as people. They get to know them and want to educate the whole child, academically, socially, emotionally and spiritually. Teachers also take the time to get to know the family. Most of the teachers are present and helpful at all school events. The principal is a good leader and has a strong staff working with her. The parents that are involved are wonderful and do a lot of work. The students that attend are great. There is a real family feel around St. Philip. Many families know each other throughout the school and are always willing to help each other when needed. This school is a great addition to the community and I am so glad we are part of it. Being small does not slow them down; they still offer sports and many activities for the students.

Posted April 07, 2014
St Philip school is awesome! The teachers are very kind hearted and loving. Mrs Packard (the principal) is awesome as well. My daughter loves going to school each week and counts down the days when she will be going back to school. With that said I definitely know she is in good hands. The school is gated and the teachers are well trained to not let the children go with just anyone. I love that!

St. Philip Lutheran School
8850 Davona Dr, Dublin, CA  94568
Last modified St. Philip Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Philip Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 32 reviews. Top