Dublin, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted December 14, 2014
St. Lutheran is a fantastic school. I love that the class sizes are small, which in my opinion makes a far better learning environment. The teachers and staff are very flexible and understanding to each child's individual needs. Their academic curriculum is stellar and I feel my son has learnt so much in the past few months. So happy that we are able to also take advantage of Spanish, music and computer lessons as part of the required curriculum.

Posted December 09, 2014
This is an outstanding school! The class sizes and teaching staff are the best in the valley, but it's the supportive, Christ-centered environment that makes it a special place for my children. My two kids have attended St Philip since preschool, and they feel comfortable and encouraged. They also love learning Spanish, computers, and playing on school sports teams.
2 people found this helpful

Posted December 09, 2014
My daughter has attended St. Philip since Kindergarten and currently is in 3rd grade. We have been very happy at St. Philip and are looking forward to 4th grade already. My daughter loves school and is happy every day to get up and go to St. Philip. The teachers are very kind, helpful and do an over all great job. There are many school events that make you feel as if you are part of a family. There is always something going on at St. Philip that is enriching the students. The academics and Christian environment make us very happy to attend St. Philip.

Posted December 08, 2014
St. Philip is a truly wonderful and special place. We provide a Christ-centered education on a safe and secure campus in west Dublin. Each child has the opportunity to develop spiritually, emotionally, cognitively, physically, and socially. Our teachers, support staff and principal are passionate about providing a quality education for all students. St. Philip has achieved the status of accreditation by Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), validating the integrity of our schools programs. WASC accreditation certifies that a school is trustworthy, with a solid focus on continuously improving programs to support student learning. j I truly believe that you will find St. Philip a warm and welcoming place for you and your child during their educational journey.
2 people found this helpful

St. Philip Lutheran School 1

Posted July 31, 2014
Terrible place to work with no teacher training and support. Worst principal I have ever worked with. It's ridiculous that the teachers are never held accountable to what they teach the kids. Having worked here, I would never send my kids here.
3 people found this helpful

Posted May 06, 2014
We love St Philip Lutheran School.. Our child has grown in many areas of their development. Thanks to the small class sizes, and nuriting enviroment. The Teachers there are highly motivated. Their doors are always open and welcome you with open arms..
3 people found this helpful

Posted April 30, 2014
St. Philip Lutheran School is the perfect school for our daughter. Prior to attending St. Philip, my daughter used to go to a public school where she was bullied at an early age of 5 (Kindergarten). We decided to move her and we're glad to have found St. Philip. It has a nurturing environment and it helped my daughter regain her self-esteem. She's been attending St. Philip for 2 years now since 1st grade and she's made a lot of good friends. She enjoys going to school everyday. The principal, teachers, and staff are dedicated. Due to its small size, the teachers are able to focus on the needs of each student. Students who are more advanced are given extra challenges, while students who need more help are given the attention they need. I'm really impressed with their curriculum (e.g. book reports starting at 1st grade; challenging math problems; creative and persuasive writing at 2nd grade). I highly recomment this school. My daughter once told me, "Mommy, I love my school. Thank you for bringing me to St Philip." That's why I know this is the perfect place for her.

Posted April 30, 2014
We have a 5th and 3rd grader in their second year at St. Philip. My son had issues with bullying in public school that took a toll on his self esteem and grades. Since attending here, his self esteem has skyrocketed, his grades went from almost failing to A's and B's, and he enjoys school again. PE and recess are no longer aggressive forms of competition for either of my children, but there is encouragement and guidance from other students, even students from the upper grades helping students in lower grades. The class sizes allow for teachers to challenge the students who are ahead while giving extra attention to those who need it. This also allows teachers a chance to have better communication with the parents. The principal and her staff are all second to none, each of them are very caring and they all go above and beyond during the school day and for after school activities. I'm very proud to be part of the SPLS family.

Posted April 29, 2014
I have three boys who attend St Philips, ages are 5,8,10. The school has small classroom sizes. The teachers and the other staff are amazing.The school is like a small community everyone is so nice and friendly... Parent are very involved in the school. Very very good school.

Posted April 29, 2014
What a great school. They have small class sizes which leads to a very personalized education.

St. Philip Lutheran School
8850 Davona Dr, Dublin, CA  94568
Last modified St. Philip Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Philip Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top