PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

An excellent school. All 3 of our children have attended this school. The high academic standarrds of this school became clearly evident as our children moved on to higher level education. We are very grateful to St. Philip for how well they prepared our children for future academic challanges. They were at the top of their class relative to their peers who attended other private/public elementary schools. Our son did extremely well on his PSAT exam is now recieving inquires from top ivy league colleges. I highly recommend this school if you want a school with excellent academics, carring Christian environment, small not-lost-in-the-crowd class siizes, and a staff committed to your child's hapiness and success.

I am throughly impressed with the education my sons (3rd grade and Kindergarten) are receiving. The smaller class sizes (one has 15 students, one has 9) means more personalized attention. For example, when a standardized test showed my 3rd grader has unusually high spacial understanding, Mrs. Handcock added a section on origami to the unit on Japan. He was delighted. I feel like the parents and teachers are all on the same team and support each other. Parents are encouraged to get to know one another. Teachers don't just care about what your child is learning but about how he is growing emotionally and socially. Again, when my 3rd grader did well on a timed math test he had been studying for weeks for, Mrs. Handcock texted me immediately so that we could have a celebration dinner ready. My Kindergartener is reading much faster than we expected because Mrs. Bru takes the time to send home enrichment activities that are more than just busy work. This is a supportive, loving villiage that cares about how the entire child is growing.

My daughter has been attending St. Philip for the past 4 years and I couldn't envision her going to school anywhere else. The academics are rigorous, and the teachers are incredible. They are always happy to discuss my child both academically and socially. I feel incredibly lucky to be able to leave my daughter in the hands of a community of people that work incredibly hard to make sure that she has all the tools necessary to be a successful and well-rounded individual. The families I have met have been incredible and I see them not only at birthday parties and drop off time, but also at events like pasta night, movie night, the talent show, and the yearly auction that always has the most amazing items for the whole family. If you're looking for a great education for your chile, make sure St. Philip makes your list!

St. Lutheran is a fantastic school. I love that the class sizes are small, which in my opinion makes a far better learning environment. The teachers and staff are very flexible and understanding to each child's individual needs. Their academic curriculum is stellar and I feel my son has learnt so much in the past few months. So happy that we are able to also take advantage of Spanish, music and computer lessons as part of the required curriculum.

This is an outstanding school! The class sizes and teaching staff are the best in the valley, but it's the supportive, Christ-centered environment that makes it a special place for my children. My two kids have attended St Philip since preschool, and they feel comfortable and encouraged. They also love learning Spanish, computers, and playing on school sports teams.

My daughter has attended St. Philip since Kindergarten and currently is in 3rd grade. We have been very happy at St. Philip and are looking forward to 4th grade already. My daughter loves school and is happy every day to get up and go to St. Philip. The teachers are very kind, helpful and do an over all great job. There are many school events that make you feel as if you are part of a family. There is always something going on at St. Philip that is enriching the students. The academics and Christian environment make us very happy to attend St. Philip.

St. Philip is a truly wonderful and special place. We provide a Christ-centered education on a safe and secure campus in west Dublin. Each child has the opportunity to develop spiritually, emotionally, cognitively, physically, and socially. Our teachers, support staff and principal are passionate about providing a quality education for all students. St. Philip has achieved the status of accreditation by Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), validating the integrity of our schools programs. WASC accreditation certifies that a school is trustworthy, with a solid focus on continuously improving programs to support student learning. j I truly believe that you will find St. Philip a warm and welcoming place for you and your child during their educational journey.

Terrible place to work with no teacher training and support. Worst principal I have ever worked with. It's ridiculous that the teachers are never held accountable to what they teach the kids. Having worked here, I would never send my kids here.

We love St Philip Lutheran School.. Our child has grown in many areas of their development. Thanks to the small class sizes, and nuriting enviroment. The Teachers there are highly motivated. Their doors are always open and welcome you with open arms..

Five stars for St. Philip! Small size classes taught by excellent, well-educated Christian teachers who REALLY care! Strong curriculum leads our students to the doors of desired college prep high schools. The closed campus provides a safe environment. Tours are scheduled by appointment only. This is definitely a campus you need to place at the top of your list to visit and observe!

Last modified St. Philip Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8