PK-1|Private

Bad
Good

My son started at Learn and Play Montessori School at their Dublin location six months ago. He will be starting kindergarden at a public school this September. It was a huge difference I have seen in my son's performance while he was in this preschool. Teachers are extra concerned if child doesn't make any progress and they are willing to go extra mile. My son had a hard time interacting with other children. Mrs. Meena is a very thorough and knowledgeable about kids with learning issues. She has been working with him and we can see the results. I have seen him grow socially and academically. I would suggest anyone who wants an excellent school for their child; this is the place. I highly recommend this school. You will not regret it.

I just enrolled my daughter at learn and play montessori preschool in dublin. I took tours of few other preschools but found this to be the most clean, safe and professionally run. This is my first experience with montessori so I have no basis for comparison. However, based on the experience of their staff, I feel that she will do great here. Also, as a single parent, I also have to watch my wallet. Preschool fees here were very reasonable and the level of service is great. My biggest thing was they serve hot launch and snacks, so I don t have to worry about that. So, far she seems very happy. I have no problem highly recommending this school to anyone, including my friends and family. Vrami

We recently moved our son to Learn and Play Montessori School in Dublin and we couldn't be happier. The care at Learn and Play is exceptional. We completely trust Miss Aurora with our son. Miss Aurora and Miss Meena are great at communicating what is going on with our child and what he is learning. Learn and Play Montessori School nurtures children and provides a great environment of respect, self-expression and learning. We consider ourselves very lucky to be there!

Last modified Learn And Play Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-1