Dublin, CA

Posted December 19, 2013
Our daughter goes to Dublin Elementary and we are super happy with the school. Earlier she went to private schools and this is school is more or less on par with the best private schools. Yes, this is not perfect in every respect and not all teachers are at they same level however they are in top tier .And the school is well run and the student population/parents are a good group .

Posted April 30, 2013
We just moved to Dublin elementary school district. My two daughters both go to Dublin elementary . The teachers are excellent in many ways. We love Dublin Elementary !

Posted January 20, 2012
We recently moved to dublin school district.My son goes to Dublin elementary school and we found school and teacher are very friendly and helpful. My son teacher is Ms. Mitchell and she is real kind, supportive and encourage kids to explore in learning process and give them different resources to learn from like games, puzzle, Index card game, websites...etc. We really like the way parent get involve in school activities...It is amazing place to have your kid be at a school like Dublin Elementary School.

Dublin Elementary School 3

Posted November 07, 2011
My daughter has been a student at this school for 4 years now. Her first grade teachers were well organized and seemed to understand their students needs. Her 2nd grade teacher was very likeable, however, this teacher is disorganized and doesn't seem to have a clue on how to be a good teacher. Her 3rd grade teacher was terrific, and I can't say enough about how pleased I was with this teacher. At present, my daughter is in 4th grade and her teacher seems to do well with the students, however, this teacher doesn't relate well to parents, which is not productive to the teacher or the parents.

Dublin Elementary School

Posted May 04, 2010
A great school with excellent teachers who focus on kids' individual needs and work with parents to address them.

Posted August 25, 2009
Our child is starting 4th grade. For K-3 she's had exceptional, dedicated teachers. By the end of 3rd grade her reading had advanced well beyond her grade level, and her CA test scores were in the top 10%. I've been so pleased with the teachers in each grade and the administration's dedication. These folks are working hard and it is clear that they are a tight group that cares very much about the kids.

Dublin Elementary School 3

Posted May 16, 2008
PFC is very cliquish. Teachers are invested. Could use more parent involvement - same parents volunteer for everything. Principal puts on the smile and is good with the kids but not as good with the parents. Facilities in need of updating and renovation. Families are down to earth.

Posted May 16, 2004
The teachers in this school work extremely hard to meet the needs of each individual child. I am not a teacher at Dublin El, but have had extensive experience working closely with staff and students. The challenge of satisfying the varying needs of so many students is daunting, and these teachers go above and beyond the call of duty to do so. I am thoroughly impressed with this school and especially with the teachers. They differentiate instruction to meet the needs of every student they encounter and they show continuous caring and effort for every child. Anyone who has tried to do this knows what a challenge it is. I applaud this school and its staff for their consistency and effort. The children here are lucky to be part of such a wonderful school environment.

Dublin Elementary School 2

Posted March 17, 2004
School has a 17.5/1 faculty/student ratio, yet teachers complain about having 32 kids in class. My son's teachers don't keep their commitments to him, blaming class size. Extremely poor.

Dublin Elementary School
7997 Vomac Road, Dublin, CA  94568
Last modified Dublin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dublin Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top