Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted December 08, 2015
GREAT EDUCATORS, GREAT KIDS, FAMILIES, STAFF, EXPERIENCES, EXAMPLES, ETC!!! FRED is SIMPLY a GREAT PLACE and ELEMENTARY SCHOOL for BUILDING BRIGHT FUTURES in the YOUNG MINDS and LITTLE LIVES of their STUDENTS, PAST and PRESENT!!! ( :

Frederiksen Elementary School
Grateful to: Teacher

Posted December 08, 2015
Although, my son is CURRENTLY in the seventh-grade, his former 4th Grade Teacher, Mr. Candido Gomez is STILL a VERY IMPORTANT & EXTREMELY VALUABLE & CHERISHED Teacher/Person in his life! He is ALWAYS THERE for my, "TWEEN" in great times, as well as difficult ones! There are not enough words to fully, nor accurately describe what an amazing individual/man/etc, "Mr. G" is! I hope that he & my son will continue their super special relationship for many years to come! My Son loves nothing more than to make Mr. Gomez proud of his accomplishments! However, he also knows that even if he really 'blows it' on one certain thing or an array of things, Mr. G will NEVER PASS JUDGEMENT, but rather cheer him on and do his absolute best to try & encourage him to travel down a more positive & productive path! My Son has turned to Mr. Gomez when he's had certain struggles regarding school work/classes, as well as when he has been enduring terribly personal challenges & issues. Mr. Gomez has ALWAYS BEEN THERE for him, (regardless of how greatly busy & hectic his schedule may be & more times than not, IS)!. Mr. G is one of the MOST GENEROUS, UNDERSTANDING & SINCERELY CARING EDUCATORS I have ever known. He does NOT play favourites, not single anyone out. He gives everyone the same notable and unconditional guidance and respect! Mr. Gomez is without a doubt, "One in a Million!" My Son & I are so thankful and feel beyond blessed to know this truly remarkable man! I know that any student(s) that have &/or, have had Mr. Gomez at "FRED" as their teacher, can totally agree that he has made such an extraordinary impact in their young minds & little lives that will be fondly remembered forever!!!

Frederiksen Elementary School 1

Posted March 19, 2014
We are a family which no longer attends due to an Army PCS. However I thought it to be important to report on the long term academics being taught here. (This may be state or county not sure) Both of my children 4th grade and 6th grade (have others but didn't attend Fred) are well behind in LA and especially in math. My children by their new school standards had to be re taught math in basic form because the original teaching (at Fred) was plain "ridiculous" (their words not mine).. Please question your instruction especially in crucial areas of math and LA..

Posted August 22, 2013
My son came to Frederickson his kindergarten year from a private school. Since he has been at Frederickson he has excelled in his school work and relationships with both teachers and piers. I could not be happier with this school. The teachers are great and EDCC program is also great.

Frederiksen Elementary School 3

Posted July 21, 2013
Fred is a decent school. The principal is trying her hardest. She can be approachable. The incidents about the bottles is true cause my child came and told me how they had earned more coupons for helping clean up. The hold trimester award ceremonies were some kids are selected and are awarded. Your kid will get some kind of award once a year. The gates are open. Parents should stop by the office to sign in, its thier responsibility. There are a ton of fundraisers that can be kind of a turn off. I wish they would either do one big one or spilt it into two. My family members complained about all the fundraisers. I really felt like this year was wasted for my child. There was bullying when they first got there. Parents aren't active in PFC.

Posted April 10, 2013
We love our school! We have been with Frederiksen Elementary for 2 years now. My daughter is in second grade and has an incredible teacher. We have been so blessed with the caring and proactive staff at this school. The principal is at every event and highly visible throughout the day. The test scores increased the last school year (they are not a school that teaches to the test but last year was vital that test scores increased to stay out of Program Improvement). The PFC is active and work hard to bring quality events to the students. (Re:12/24/2012 Post) Security has been increased and new measures have been implemented. The school has performed drills to address a possible shooter/unwanted individual and teachers know the expectations. I have no concern about the safety of my child while at Frederiksen. Also, students are not encouraged to clean up bottles. The custodian walks the perimeter of the school to remove any items like beer cans/bottles before kids can find them. It doesn't happen often, but if it does the yard supervisors inform the custodian who takes care of the situation.

Frederiksen Elementary School 2

Posted April 10, 2013
I do not normally respond or post ratings however as I received a notice of a "new posting" regarding our school I had to read and "respond". I am a parent of 2 children at Fred (5th grader and a 2nd grader) and sadly I agree with the 12/24 post. I do agree that the school is trying very hard to turn themselves around. However the posts about security and liquor/beer bottles are very true. The gates still remain opened and unlocked all day and maybe they have implemented "drills" for unwanted individuals, they still leave the grounds unsecured during the day. Through the six years I have been at the school I never noticed this until last year when there was a "shooting incident" (not on the campus and nothing to do with the school itself) down the street. It made me question why all gates were accessible to just about anyone The school is trying but is really not there yet. I have hopes, my oldest will be leaving for middle school however my little one has no choice but to remain. I am hoping they will see the purpose in locking the gates like the rest of the elementary schools in the area.. So the end remark here is "not quite there yet" ;)

Posted October 11, 2012
We came late last year, so this will be our first full year of school... we are very happy so far. The teachers are great, parents are very friendly and welcoming! There's a close-knit vibe at this school, and for a family that has moved a lot (we used to be a military family), it's a nice "homey" feeling. I see a lot of parents who are highly involved.

Posted August 19, 2010
Entering our second year here and couldn't be happier. The teachers are wonderful, the principal very involved and caring and the parent involvement high. The improvements that have been made to the exterior of the school make it look more like the quality school it is.

Posted November 24, 2009
My son is a kindergardener now, and I can tell Frederiksen is the perfect school.

Frederiksen Elementary School
7243 Tamarack Drive, Dublin, CA  94568-1746
Last modified Frederiksen Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Frederiksen Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top