Dublin, CA

Posted September 01, 2010
My son is now in 4th grade at Murray, he has had so many great teachers throughout the years. Everyone has cared about his education in different ways. Murray School may not be a big new school, but the emphasis is on the children, that's were the money is spent. Parent involvement and teacher support is key in making Murray a family friendly school. Community is what we are all about. GO Cougars

Murray Elementary School 0

Posted September 26, 2008
Murray recently was the only school in DUSD to receive 'CA Distinguished School' award! That says volumes about the staff/student/parent connection! All involved are working hard and have their priorities straight. Go Murray!

Posted August 17, 2008
Murray is a wonderful school. The teachers, principal and support staff are fantastic and love what they do. My daughter absolutely loves school and loves being in Pathways. It is a great program and the children get so much one on one attention. The school is small and has great teacher/parent/child involvement. We are looking forward to another great school year at Murray!

Posted April 04, 2008
The Pathways program in Murray is wonderful! I put my daughter in private kindergarten before I got accepted from waiting list. I would not waste my money if I've found them earlier. Murray offers a warm, happy learning environment. Great school, great teachers, great program(Pathways).

Posted October 08, 2007

Posted June 20, 2007
I was anxious about school for my daughter until I found Murray - more specifically Pathways! What a wonderful program, with amazing teachers! Both of my daughters are in the program now and I can not express enough how fantastic it has been and continues to be for them. They love school and are sad when summer comes because they are no longer in class! The academics are top quality, and the activities are amazing. They go on a plethora of field trips- even camping! I was considering private school until I found Pathways, through which I discovered Murray which is a wonderful, warm and caring learning environment for the students- and all via the public school system! I know my children are receiving a quality education in a safe & caring environment. Both Murray and Pathways are true gems!

Posted August 31, 2006
I've had two sons go through Murray (they are now in high school)and I enjoyed being there with them. I now have a first grader and I'm so glad to be back. I've had previous experiences with other elementary schools and Murray is by far the best place to be. The Teachers are awesome, the staff is great and very friendly. And belive it or not the fundraisers help our children tremendously. Come by a P.F.C. meating and you'll find out exactly how money is used.

Murray Elementary School 2

Posted April 01, 2006
I believe the academic programs are not up to standard. Teachers don't seem to give enough attention to those students that need the most help.Standards are too high for these students. Needs less fundraising. Teach education, not soliciting.Not alot of parent involvement because it's unfortunate that both parents have to work to afford to live in the area.

Posted March 03, 2006
Last year (2004-2005) my child was a Kindergarden student in Mrs. Starr's class. He enjoyed the class immensely. His once a week, small group reading session was especially helpful for his reading comprehension. Mrs Starr was supportive, had good control of the class and had a varying and engaging curriculum for the students. We couldn't have asked for a better kindergarden experience for our child.

Posted September 20, 2005
My child transfered here in 4th grade from Montessori and we have been very happy with them. The teacher he had for those two years is unfortunately retiring, but my daughter will go there when she is school age. I have limited experience with public schools but their academic program appears to be very well rounded and sound. My child did not participate in any of ther extracurricular activities as we had enough outside resources for that in the area.

Murray Elementary School
8435 Davona Drive, Dublin, CA  94568
Last modified Murray Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Murray Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top