Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

This is great school! Teachers care, principle is involved and know most kids by name. And the school got Golden Ribbon award in 2016!

My son is now in 4th grade at Murray, he has had so many great teachers throughout the years. Everyone has cared about his education in different ways. Murray School may not be a big new school, but the emphasis is on the children, that's were the money is spent. Parent involvement and teacher support is key in making Murray a family friendly school. Community is what we are all about. GO Cougars

Murray recently was the only school in DUSD to receive 'CA Distinguished School' award! That says volumes about the staff/student/parent connection! All involved are working hard and have their priorities straight. Go Murray!

Murray is a wonderful school. The teachers, principal and support staff are fantastic and love what they do. My daughter absolutely loves school and loves being in Pathways. It is a great program and the children get so much one on one attention. The school is small and has great teacher/parent/child involvement. We are looking forward to another great school year at Murray!

The Pathways program in Murray is wonderful! I put my daughter in private kindergarten before I got accepted from waiting list. I would not waste my money if I've found them earlier. Murray offers a warm, happy learning environment. Great school, great teachers, great program(Pathways).

I was anxious about school for my daughter until I found Murray - more specifically Pathways! What a wonderful program, with amazing teachers! Both of my daughters are in the program now and I can not express enough how fantastic it has been and continues to be for them. They love school and are sad when summer comes because they are no longer in class! The academics are top quality, and the activities are amazing. They go on a plethora of field trips- even camping! I was considering private school until I found Pathways, through which I discovered Murray which is a wonderful, warm and caring learning environment for the students- and all via the public school system! I know my children are receiving a quality education in a safe & caring environment. Both Murray and Pathways are true gems!

Last modified Murray Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.