Bad
Good

Valley High (Continuation) School 5

Posted July 09, 2013
This school had changed my life when I attended it. I did a complete 180 and I am very grateful of this school. The staff are friendly and caring and the school makes students feel like we are a big family. I graduated in 2008 with the spirit award and more credits than I needed. Thank you Valley High staff for everything. Sincerely, Angelena Branch

Posted May 12, 2009
My son has attended Valley High for the past 3 yrs. He has completely turned his academic life around. He will graduate this year. The faculty and staff are very very good at what they do. Parental involvement is virtually nonexistent, except for the committee of one. Come on people one parent can't do it all, although I have tried. No school can be truely successful if parents aren't involved.

Posted June 14, 2008
I too was a bit leary, but my son did turn a 100 dgree turnaround, he had more condidence and grades improved. The teachers are excellent and 1 on 1 . The office staff stayed on top of things, I owe them a great gratitude, and he did graduate with great honors. i recommend this school highly, thank you Valley.

Posted June 27, 2007
Valley is a wonderful school! I was very leary in the beginning, but once I saw how my son turned his grades around I knew that if it wasn't for him going to Valley he probably would not have graduated. The staff at Valley cares for each and everyone on our kids and knows them all by name. There may not be many extra curricular activities, but by the time our children attend Valley, they need to be concentrating more on their academics. There could also be more parent involvement. Thank you Valley!

Posted May 14, 2007
The school is very good was nice and small were my child was able to learn better because not having alot people around her like a high school made it easier for her to pay attention and being cooperative. I didn't really care for the physical ed because i think it could have a lot more equipment. The staff and teacher are great!

Posted November 12, 2006
Valley is a great school but don't waste anyones time if you dont want to be there and learn.

6901 York Drive, Dublin, CA  94568-2100
Last modified Valley High (Continuation) School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12