Dublin, CA

Wells Middle School 4

Posted June 09, 2014
The school is well organized and has an excellent music department. There are electives and this year they offered the gateway to technology elective.

Posted July 13, 2012
yay!!! went to this school and loved it! Go Wells!!!!!!!!!! Although, I wish there were more math teachers...

Posted September 08, 2009
this is one of the best middle school in the state and all the students are frienly

Posted November 02, 2008
This school is the best i have ever gone to. If you are looking for a school where your kids can excell, come to Wells!! All the students are friendly here, and the teachers are outstanding! Wells has one of the best reputations in California. The extracurricular activites could no have blossomed more. Wells is an exotic flower, come pollinate in it! :)

Posted May 28, 2008
I could not be more happy with Wells. Our child went to a different school in the past and has excelled at Wells in all areas - academically, musically, athletically, personally. The staff are responsive, truly care about the students, are informed in their subject areas and get students excited about learning. What a gift to have this school in the area!

Wells Middle School 1

Posted March 26, 2008
Due to the CA budget crisis, the sports and band have been ordered cut out by the school board. This is heartbreaking.

Posted June 14, 2007
I have had 2 students go to Wells (have a current 7th grader) and I love this school. I have e-mailed the principal and she has gotten back to me right away. Some teachers, like his math teacher, send weekly e-mail updates on the student's progress. No one has mentioned the band and drama programs which are wonderful and highly acclaimed in the area. With any school you get a mix of teachers which affects your own personal experience -- we have been fortunate with great staff to work with our kids and have been very pleased. They make the transition to High School very natural and easy.

Posted April 16, 2007
I am impressed with the leadership of the school. Kathy Rosselle is responsive and she and Mr. Martin really are tuned into the students and the parents needs. The teachers are flexible when students have unique learning needs and stretch the students to the best of their ability. My only major complaint is the school outdoor eating area. The school board must find the political will to admit their mistake and fix it! Would they eat all of their lunches outside every day? parent of 6th /8th grader

Wells Middle School 4

Posted August 15, 2006
This school is great! As a student going into 7th grade Wells, I had an awesome first year! There was much more freedom than at Elementary school, and it was really fun! I loved the teachers too! Especially Mr.Reding! Thanks Mr.Reding for an awesome year! Wells is an awesome place to be!

Wells Middle School 2

Posted November 18, 2004
I am not impressed with this school, primarily because the vice principal and the special education teacher do not return phone calls. My son has been overdue for a special education meeting (for his IEP) for three months. Further, the teachers do not seem to be informed of my son's special education needs.

Wells Middle School
6800 Penn Drive, Dublin, CA  94568
Last modified Wells Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wells Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top