Posted February 10, 2014
Our family chose this school based upon a desire for faith-based education and small class sizes. What we got was class sizes very close to public school class sizes and uneven teaching quality. Some teachers there are excellent and we are grateful for those experiences. Some are not so great..and if I am paying for the education, I have an expectation that the teacher will be better than average. While the school advertises wanting to "get to know your child and tailor to their educational needs," our family did not find that to be the case at all. The most illuminating example of our experience is the fact that when our children were enrolled there, their standard daily recap was how they behaved. Now that they are not enrolled there, I get daily, excited stories about what they learned in school--a very marked difference.

Posted March 17, 2013
Love it here!!! My kids transferred to Valley Christian Elementary and JH from another local Christian school and this is head and shoulders more superior in all areas. The academics, teachers, administration and overall sense of community is amazing. They are also further expanding on their science, performing arts and sports programs. All 4 of my kids feel loved and accepted by their teachers and peers. They love coming to school here and are excited to learn! Administration is very involved with student families and always available and open to suggestions. The fact that they have PS - HS in one campus is especially great for families with multiple kids--one stop shop! Class sizes is just right and the overall size of the school is "not too big, not too small". To address the previous reviewer, this is a CHRISTIAN school so naturally, God and Biblical teachings is the heart of what they do!! This is what makes this school unique: they have an outstanding academic program, enhanced with numerous arts, science and sports programs; and they pray and teach Bible in a beautiful campus with loving staff. Kids flourish and worth every penny!!

Valley Christian Elementary School 2

Posted March 26, 2012
The first line of the school's mission statement talks about awakening God's unique story in each student, whatever that means. I believe the mission of a school should be about education, therefore the low rating. We did not feel welcomed.

Valley Christian Elementary School 1

Posted March 01, 2012
Teachers are great...school leadership and administration are horrible. FYI..leave an unsatisfactory review and most likely the administration will have it removed. School is not recommended.

Posted January 26, 2012
This is an amazing school. I have had first hand experience with several of the private schools in the area and this one is by far the best. I have never seen such loving and attentive staff, supportive families, and a curriculum that truly serves the "whole child". As a transfer student from another private school, my child felt amazingly accepted and integrated from the very first day. Social and leadership skills are not just taught but are put into practice. The administration is extremely open to input and is taking huge strides to make an amazing school even better in many areas ranging from curriculum to sports and the arts. I am a very picky parent and am absolutely thrilled with this school. It's worth every penny!

Posted December 14, 2008
Students and parents are awesome! The school does provide a safe learning environment and my child loves VCES. However, the class sizes are large and I am not too impressed with the school overall.

Valley Christian Elementary School 0

Posted October 07, 2008
We are beginning our second year at this school and are thrilled. The teachers and administration are excellent. My daughter is thriving with her Math and Reading skills. The school has a very loving environment. I STRONGLY recommend this school!

Posted September 02, 2008
I think if you are looking for a 'Christian' school you will not be surprised by VC. If you are just browsing, I will point out some facts. The school proudly teaches Creationism, and my children were taught the bible as literal truth. I did not find the small classes that I expected at a private school. Quality teachers and devoted parents (pun intended). At root what bothered me about this religious school is that it is not clear what religion this is, just the general 'believe the bible' themes. If you want a refuge from public schools, there are other choices. If you want a 'Christian' school, talk to the teachers, this might be for you.

Posted June 08, 2008
Our family has been at Valley Christian School for 7 years now. We have found it to be a very positive environment for our children. They really work hard to develop the whole child within a Christian worldview. No school is perfect, but the teachers and administration, and church leadership of this school give it their best effort.

Valley Christian Elementary School 0

Posted March 04, 2008
We have been at this school for 4 years and every year just gets better. My daughter loves it and I look forward to my son moving from their amazing preschool to the elementary. My daughter will be moving to the Jr High next year and we have heard lots of good things about it as well.

Valley Christian Elementary School
7500 Inspiration Drive, Dublin, CA  94568
Last modified Valley Christian Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-5
Valley Christian Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top