K-8|Private

Bad
Good

St. Raymond 1

Posted July 21, 2014
School experiencing high faculty turnover. Coupled with increased tuition and volunteer request YoY and academics below surrounding public schools in math would not recommend.

St. Raymond 3

Posted May 24, 2013
For the money, send your children to a Dublin public school. After moving from out of state where our parochial school was excellent, I expected the same from SRS. It was only "okay". I felt that my children excelled at their previous school and at SRS they tell me that they're bored. Next year we plan on sending them to Dublin public schools and using the money for private tutors as necessary. The Iowa test results are not disclosed to parents making me leery of their academic capabilities. There is only 1 parent/teacher meeting in the fall, whereas our previous school had a second one at the end of the year so that you can clearly see their academic gains. When I asked how I could supplement/reinforce lessons taught in the classroom at home, the response I received was, "When parents are asking for additional homework, I find that the student doesn't have enough extra curricular activities." I was shocked. I felt music instruction and dance were plenty for her. Additionally, my children repeatedly stated they were bored at school when they always loved it before.

St. Raymond 4

Posted October 16, 2007
This school is not for everyone. The curriculum targets the above average student (not GATE). The school excels in the area of student behavior. The staff models Christianity towards each other and the world.

St. Raymond