East Palo Alto, CA

Posted March 01, 2009

Posted February 09, 2009

Ronald Mcnair Academy 2

Posted November 29, 2008
Teachers are excellent and work very hard. However, they are overworked and rarely given breaks.

Posted November 12, 2008

Ronald Mcnair Academy 4

Posted August 23, 2008
I have taught at Edison Brentwood Academy for two years and love every minute of it. Nothing compares to this schools dedication from all the teachers and staff. Our parents and students are always #1. I have taught at a few schools previous to Edison Brentwood Academy, and none of those experiences compare to this schools wonderful atmosphere to teachers, staff, parents, and students. As a teacher I love coming to school everyday because I know my co-workers are enjoying their experience here as well. It truly is a community of learners, dedicated to the success of all students. As much as I love the school and the staff, I do however feel that the school itself is run down. The school district does not put as much effort into this school as they do other schools in Ravenswood.

Posted August 23, 2008
I cant ask for better teachers who care for my kid as much as this school. I drop my kid off at school every morning knowing he is in good hands.

Ronald Mcnair Academy 1

Posted July 01, 2008
I taught for just one year at Brentwood and was glad to leave. The principal never showed support for teachers nor students. This school was only out for 2 things and that was money and high test scores. No matter what if the students didn't recieve high test scores they and the teacher were repremanded. The principal would turn teacher against teacher and in front of the whole staff state how lousy a teacher was doing. There has yet to be a teacher stay at Edison Brentwood for more the 2 years at a time. I would never allow my children to attend such a poorly ran school and I will never again work for this school.

Posted May 30, 2008

Ronald Mcnair Academy 4

Posted April 13, 2008

Ronald Mcnair Academy
2033 Pulgas Avenue, East Palo Alto, CA  94303
Last modified Ronald Mcnair Academy is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ronald Mcnair Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top