Bad
Good

Cesar Chavez Elementary School 5

Posted April 02, 2014
I have been going to this school since they used to have a preschool.Then it was taken down.I have been going to this school since I was about four or five in my opinion the school has come a long way since I was in grade school.I really enjoy having the teachers that I did.They would ask if I needed help, or if there was anything they could do better they would do their best to make it happen.My point is that I have had a lot of time at this school and although I am graduating this year I plan on coming back in the future to check on school and see the progress it has made.My school could improve by having less children in the classes or hire more teachers because in my opinion there is WAY to many kids in the classes and not enough teachers.Another thing I would like to see in the school is the bike cage opened back up the students would feel better about riding their bikes to school if they knew their bikes, scooters, things like that were safe and well cared for while they were in class.Thank You for your time.

Cesar Chavez Elementary School
2450 Ralmar Street, East Palo Alto, CA  94303-1040
Last modified Cesar Chavez Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.