Public charter
East Palo Alto, CA

Posted May 28, 2012
It is an honor to work at EPACS, and be part of changing the odds for our students, their families, and our community! EPACS is an inspiring place to be. Daily, our families and students amaze me, and our staff members encourage me to continue to better my practice. This is a phenomenal school, and I wish every student had the opportunity to attend a school like EPACS.

Posted January 31, 2012
Wow! I have never felt more blessed than I do working at EPACS. I am proud of the hard work my students and colleagues do every day. All of the teachers care deeply for our students. We will do what ever it takes to see them succeed. Our kids will be ready for college and equipped to come back to East Palo Alto to make a real change in their community. EPACS - where Every Person will Attend College Someday!

Aspire East Palo Alto Charter School 4

Posted October 04, 2010
My son is brighter, retains school work very well and is a better student since he has been going to this school. Wonderful Teaching TEACHER's!!!!

Posted April 22, 2010
East Palo Alto Charter is a model school. It is helping at-risk students perform very well academically.

Posted May 04, 2009

Posted March 29, 2008
East Palo Alto Charter School is the only school in the Ravenswood School District that can show for its academic excellence. They have an excellent parent effort program. Students are also required to wear uniforms which is great because this way students do not have peer pressure. Something also very important is that serve ALL ORGANIC BREAKFAST AND LUNCHES. They make students aware of their feeding habits. Excellent school in my opinion.

Aspire East Palo Alto Charter School 0

Posted January 03, 2008
My daughter has been at EPAC since 5 years. I know most of the teachers and I feel they are very dedicated to the kids.I have found the teachers at EPACS very approachable and willing to think outside the box. I really appriciate the 5th grade teachers.(They Rock!)

Posted November 03, 2007
I grew up in public schools in Los Angeles, and East Palo Alto Charter School is by far the most amazing public school environment that I have been in. The Administration and Teachers are inspired and the family participation is extremely high.

Posted October 21, 2006
This school is the best thing that has happened to the Ravenswood School District. When I was faced with finding a school for my son who was about to enter kindergarten I learned about this school. The administration and teachers are great! They pick the best. There are some things that need improvement but they are aware of this and are constantly trying to address issues as they arise. My son is graduating from the 8th grade and I am pleased with the education he has received at EPACS!

Posted May 01, 2006

Aspire East Palo Alto Charter School
1286 Runnymede Street, East Palo Alto, CA  94303
Last modified Aspire East Palo Alto Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Aspire East Palo Alto Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top