Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Ms. Lewis is an amazing 1st grade teacher very sweet, patient, and caring however the schools curriculum is horrible. My son came from RocketShip charter school in San Jose and has always been very advanced. They would give him a packet of homework for the week and often change their curriculum. At Aspire my 6 year old is not challenged at all. His given a journal to write two sentences for the last two months. He's lost interest in school and hates to go there. In addition, I was late to pick him up one day after school and i found my son alone on the lawn. The staff in the office had no idea he was there. It's been my experience that the school staff doesn't do there best to insure the kids safety.

My kindergarten graduated knowing how to write and read. Now as a first grader, she has learned academics and social emotional. Great school which are not only worried about students attending college but also want students to be a successful community member.

Amount of homework: Agree

Students must be prepared for college and need to be used to working hard throughout their lives.

It is an honor to work at EPACS, and be part of changing the odds for our students, their families, and our community! EPACS is an inspiring place to be. Daily, our families and students amaze me, and our staff members encourage me to continue to better my practice. This is a phenomenal school, and I wish every student had the opportunity to attend a school like EPACS.

Wow! I have never felt more blessed than I do working at EPACS. I am proud of the hard work my students and colleagues do every day. All of the teachers care deeply for our students. We will do what ever it takes to see them succeed. Our kids will be ready for college and equipped to come back to East Palo Alto to make a real change in their community. EPACS - where Every Person will Attend College Someday!

My son is brighter, retains school work very well and is a better student since he has been going to this school. Wonderful Teaching TEACHER's!!!!

East Palo Alto Charter is a model school. It is helping at-risk students perform very well academically.

My daughter has been at EPAC since 5 years. I know most of the teachers and I feel they are very dedicated to the kids.I have found the teachers at EPACS very approachable and willing to think outside the box. I really appriciate the 5th grade teachers.(They Rock!)

I grew up in public schools in Los Angeles, and East Palo Alto Charter School is by far the most amazing public school environment that I have been in. The Administration and Teachers are inspired and the family participation is extremely high.

This school is the best thing that has happened to the Ravenswood School District. When I was faced with finding a school for my son who was about to enter kindergarten I learned about this school. The administration and teachers are great! They pick the best. There are some things that need improvement but they are aware of this and are constantly trying to address issues as they arise. My son is graduating from the 8th grade and I am pleased with the education he has received at EPACS!

Last modified Aspire East Palo Alto Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.