East Palo Alto, CA

Brentwood Academy 1

Posted October 06, 2009
I can't beleive that this sch received such a high rating. It is agregious the level of incompetence. nParent invovlement is more than bringing food.

Brentwood Academy 5

Posted January 12, 2006
I believe that this school is on it's way to something great. The teachers and principal are very involved. The academics are rising to higher standers every day. They offer a very versitile afterschool program. My children are very happy there and we are happy to be involved in every aspect of their learning. There are big goals in the works for both the parents and the children. Every parents dream is to have great teachers and This school offers that. I am very pleased with the whole experience at Edison McNair Charter School. Thanks to all the staff for your great work. It is truley a safe place to learn.

Brentwood Academy 2

Posted February 05, 2004
Edison Academy is overall has potential to be one of the best schools in the future for their area. My experience with the teachers are great I have an open line of communication with all of my children's teachers and they are great in helping me understand what their goals and expectations are for the students. They really put in a lot of personal time afterschool and on weekends to help students achieve. The Principal Mr. Politzer is a good listener and is definitely and asset to the school and shows a great deal of respect and concern for the students and parents. The areas that I would like to see improved is education and disclipline to implement racial harmony and respect between the hispanic and african american students. There have been a few verbal racial incidents that have occurred and seems to be increasing. The campus building is improving and is a clean safe environment.

Brentwood Academy
2086 Clarke Street, East Palo Alto, CA  94303
Last modified Brentwood Academy is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brentwood Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top