Posted April 22, 2014
Our grand daughter attends first grade at Literacy First Charter School and we are thrilled at her progress. Our grand daughter is a ballet student and her teacher has taken the time to attend her performances. This teacher has shown real commitment to her students. I would recommend Literacy First Charter School to any parent.

Posted January 29, 2014
This is our second year and we love our school! Great communication between the parents and staff. Lots of opportunities for parents to come and be apart of their child's day. Overall we couldn't have picked a better school for our daughter's education!! Very pleased and always recommending!!

Posted December 12, 2013
Literacy First teachers care for you child even while expecting academic excellence for all students. They have a wonderful extended year/day schedule that allows for lots of breaks in between the rigorous academics as well as special events. They use the latest in teaching techniques including, music, movement, memorization, activities, special projects and more. I highly recommend the elementary school for a solid character based education. They require all parents to volunteer 40 hours per year which enables the school to do more with less money.

Posted September 25, 2013
LFCS is an amazing school. The teachers and staff really care about the students and want them to succeed. They follow a "learn through experience" philosophy, and in kindergarten my son learned so many things without realizing he was even learning. He was having so much fun! We are blessed that our son got a spot in this school, and I am thankful that he is getting such a wonderful education.

Posted September 05, 2013
It very good school my two son and daughter in 8 .7 and k grade.great staff

Posted August 14, 2013
I feel good about Literacy First Charter School. My son has only completed kindergarten here but I feel the future of his education is in good hands. Not only that, the school is very supportive. It is more like a family.

Posted June 11, 2013
We have been a part of LFCS for three years now, and beyond words that can express, been completely in awe of our school. Staff, teachers, principal, vice principal, all support staff have always put the kids first and paid attention to details that prepare our kids for the world outside. The teachers are the best in our nation!

Posted June 03, 2013
Awesome - great job. Very caring staff. Attention to what kind of character the next generation will have. Not teaching the me first mentality.

Posted December 17, 2012
pretty good so far my grandson is in it and he is very precocious. he is doing well and seems to enjoy the challenges

Posted March 31, 2011
My daughter has gone to Literacy First since 3rd grade and now in 5th she has made honor roll each reporting period since 4th grade and her mom and I couldnt be more happy with the teachers and staff. We feel so blessed to have our daughter at Literacy First Charter School. Roger

Literacy First Charter School
799 East Washington Avenue, El Cajon, CA  92020
Last modified Literacy First Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Literacy First Charter School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 164 reviews. Top