Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)

Eje Elementary Academy Charter 1

Posted October 27, 2015
La falta de comunicación entre el personal y los profesores. Trató de preguntar al profesor una pregunta y nunca obtener una respuesta, informé a la gente en la oficina y que nunca regrese conmigo .. no es buena manera de mantenerse en contacto acerca de un progreso del niño.

Develops respect: Neutral

Posted October 27, 2015
He visto a los niños se caen y lesionan a sí mismos frente a personal, el personal no son conscientes de los niños a su alrededor.

Develops honesty: Disagree

Posted October 27, 2015
La falta de comunicación entre el personal, los profesores y los padres.Traté de ser paciente con el personal, pero ahora es conseguir demasiado ridículo

Posted June 03, 2014
One of the best schools I have ever been a part of. My kids have excelled in every aspect of their education and are completely fluent in both Spanish and English. This is something that no other school can claim. I can not even imagine my children at a regular public school. The amount of devotion and hard work by the staff and principles is unparalleled and just amazing. My kids love to learn and are ready for college straight out of middle school I am confident that they would hold their own with the preparation they have received at EJE. Thanks Delia for your love and dedication to your work. The Future of our children.

Posted January 14, 2014
I have 3 children at this school. My son who is in 6th grade has been at this school since kinder. The teachers are loving and compassionate. Delia is a prime example of a principal who inspires a love for school and learning. Delia and the middle school principal, Ms. Rivera stand at the gate each morning and greet every student by name and with a hug. All three of my children are now fluent in Spanish and my little one is only in kinder. She is already reading and writing in Spanish. I am beyond happy and elated with this school. Yo recomiendo esta escuela!!!!!!!!!

Posted November 06, 2013
My soon went into school with a speech delay/impediment aster olive year he was not only cleared from his IEP, but becoming bilingual in two languages. He us now a fourth grader and stays in after school program that gives him tutoring, play time and aces to clubs. They are a relatively new school approx 10 yrs old but are keeping up with technology and keeping parents involved. I complain that i wish the Website was more up to date but it's getting there they are doing automated calls with important information. You have the small community feeling at the events and even for a parent who doesn't get to be involved as much add shed like, i know who people are.

Eje Elementary Academy Charter 1

Posted November 04, 2013
I think it's odd that teachers come to your home and do a home assessment like they are a welfare check. I've never seen a teacher from San Diego School District do that. They even offer to drive your child home in their personal car! That's just crossing the line! At a normal school you would get fired and investigated for something like that!

Posted May 16, 2013
This school takes education seriously! the teachers are totally dedicated and are on site all day. They visit the child at their home, answer emails when we have a question. The school is giving our daughter tutoring everyday and she is soaring! The days are long for her, but we love that she gets so much help learning the language, which is huge for us because we are only English speakers in our home. The Principle is amazing and helpful, very approachable. The staff really loves and believes in the school and kids.

Posted April 06, 2013
EJE is a great school, has great teachers, and great parent involvement. Happy to have my kids at EJE

Eje Elementary Academy Charter 4

Posted November 07, 2012
I love that this school is Spanish-English but I feel like the curriculum is far too intense for a 5 year old. A 7 hour school day and an hour of homework is over kill for someone who is just out of toddler years. Though it is nice I am able to contact her teacher easily and keep in touch regarding my child's progress. Parents are also required to be very involved in the school, which is great but can be difficult for working parents. I am grateful that my child is able attend this school but just wish they had more realistic expectations.

851 South Johnson Avenue, El Cajon, CA  92020-5811
Last modified Eje Elementary Academy Charter is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.