Bad
Good

Seriously dislike this school. 85 % of the students barely speak english. When I walk down the hall way to get my daughter from class I literally feel like I am in a forgein country not an American place of education. Now I have no issues with people coming to our country to have better opportunities, what I have an issue with is that it is severely slowing my daughters education down because the teacher has to keep stopping to help the non-english speakers. Not only that but most of the staff at the school is rude not only to the parents but to the students as well. This is the first and only year my daughter will be attending this horrible school. I can't wait until the end of the year to more her out of little baghdad.

My son is now in 3rd grade, he has attended Anza for K,1,2,and now 3rd grade. I have loved all of his Teachers he has had.

My son has attended Anza for kindergarten, 1st, and 3rd grade. I have grown more worried about the quality of the education that he is receiving there and have decided finally to move away to get him into a better school. Anza is very good at helping children who are falling behind but do nothing to challenge the children who may be a bit ahead. A very good indication of the education the children will receive can be concluded from the marquee in front of the school, it says proudly 'Character trait: sharing'... am I the only one that thinks a verb can not qualify as a trait of ones character? I tried speaking to the office manager who told me very seriously that other people wouldn't know the difference... What? yes... I am frustrated, concerned and Moving!

Last modified Anza Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.