El Cajon, CA

Posted June 25, 2013
I think Bostonian was a wonderful school. I attended there from kindergarten to 6th ggrade. I adored all my teachers and staff.. but of course that was between 1990 and 1996. I'm sure half of the teachers arn't there anymore. I would love to send my children there if I ever move back into that area.

Posted September 03, 2012
I find Bostonia to be a great school. The teachers care for the students. The kids are recognized for their achievements and parents are informed if their child is a bit behind in some areas. My son just finished kindergarten and he loves it. As for parents in this review who do nothing but say negative things about the school.. keep in mind you as a parent are also involved in their schooling. The problem with alot of parents is that they expect the school to do the teaching 100% of the time.. wrong. To say the school is run like aboot camp is not a knock on the school but a testiment to their effort to help mold responsible behavior.. something perhaps these complainer parents need to get into a boot camp. For those parents concerned about scores.. believe me the teachers are qualified. alot of the students come from families where english is not the 1st language thus scores will be a bit low. Instead of some parents complaining about how low scores are.. let me give u a hint.. why don't u get involved in your kids education more instead of blaming the teacher or the school

Bostonia Elementary School 1

Posted May 23, 2012
I currently dont know anything about this school, and I actually would like to know the latest (2012) of Bostania Elementry School. I am concern about the quality of teaching, leadership, academic, and test scores stats, and Bostania is being rated at 4 out of 10, very low!!! Can someone please give any information about this school, thanks.

Bostonia Elementary School 2

Posted August 23, 2011
What music? You mean the one performance they put on each year? Knight is a horrible principal and treats the kids like they are an inconvenience to her. There is no nurse, the office staff with the exception of Jennifer is horrible!! To top it off they are a PI year 3 school..3 years in a row they have not passed state testing. hmmm and Knight has been principal for 5 of those years...think about it...

Posted April 14, 2010
Both of our children attended Bostonia Elementary school and we were very satisfied of the outcome of our children, because they loved the teachers and the programs and over all the school. Were giving a chance to be active all the time and rewarded for that. Noe that our children are honor collage graduate we still feel that was a good school to put them into and wish the same for all generation coming up. Thanks

Bostonia Elementary School 1

Posted May 19, 2009
This school has gone downhill. It is overcrowded, the principal runs it like a boot camp. The teachers are overworked, there is no school nurse. My child will not be returning to Bostonia.

Bostonia Elementary School 2

Posted September 19, 2008

Posted May 23, 2008
The teachers are dedicated and they work so hard. I appreciate everything they have done for the students of Bostonia.

Posted March 31, 2008

Posted January 07, 2008
The principal has brought music, drama, and art to Bostonia. It's a wonderful addition to the curriculum. What a great opportunity for our kids!

Bostonia Elementary School
1390 East Broadway, El Cajon, CA  92021
Last modified Bostonia Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bostonia Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top