El Cajon, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted August 01, 2013
My son is going into the second grade and we both love this school. My son has gotten many rewards from the great teaching from this school. Thank you to all the teachers. Ms. Newbold, 1st grade, and Ms. Cote. The principal Ms. Gellier is great with all the kids. Thank you Chase Ave.

Posted May 07, 2011
My son is a 4th grader at Chase and we both love this school! He loves his teachers from kindergarten to 4th grade. They are all great and they really focus on his academic strengths and weaknesses to help him become a better student. The extended day program (Ms. Tina :-)) is awesome! They help my son with his assignments and a provide a safe and fun enviorment for parents like myself who need after school support.

Posted March 11, 2011
My daughter is in the fifth grade and she loves this school! She has been at Chase since she was in kindergarten. She gets strait A's every semester, and it is all because of her kindergarten,first grade, second grade, third grade,fourth grade and fifth grade teachers.If you ever want to know where to send your children for elementary school,Chase is the one! My daughter is in safety patrol,garden club,W.I.T kids and the science club. All of those programs are for any age except for safety patrol (which is for fifth graders only).There is also heart light,math tutoring, learning together groups and computer lab groups.Chase is great! The teachers really care about your child's learning,but the only bad part about that is when they become such great friends with your children, that you'll miss the teachers.The principal makes it all happen. She loves working at Chase, you can tell. The playground is really big,considering that it is has a dirt field attached to it. You can play Wall ball,(my daughter's favorite game)Kickball, Two square,Four square,Basketball,Tether ball,Jump rope or you could just talk to your friends and have a snack. This is not only smart and awesome,it's safe.

Posted February 07, 2011
My daughter has been going to Chase since kindergarten now in 5th grade going to Graduate. This school the teachers go well above and beyond to teach help every student learn. They even have tutoring groups for kids who struggle. lots of after school groups. I love this school and the teachers.Very good school to learn they even have gate classes for advanced kids.Anyone who sends their kids there apreciate the school.

Chase Avenue Elementary School 3

Posted August 17, 2010
Well the school is in good condition, the staff is good but needs soom work and direction that Principal dose not give.

Posted April 23, 2009

Chase Avenue Elementary School 0

Posted October 17, 2008
My son has just started kindergarten at Chase school and my daughter who is now in tenth grade attended there also. I was very happy with all of my daughters teachers. The parent/teacher communication is excellent. My son's kindergarten teacher is Ms. Miller. She is an excellent teacher who loves what she does. She is very caring and loving but at the same time keeps the kids on the right track. She will discipline but is very quick to praise when the child improves. I just know that my son will have a great kindergarten experience with a super teacher!

Posted August 30, 2007

Posted September 18, 2006
Chase is a leader in the district for innovative programs. Their teachers are caring and high quality. Most of them have been at the school for many years. Students at Chase are treated like members of the family. Family Reading Nights are fabulous!

Posted June 02, 2006
The quality of academics at Chase Ave is very high, my son learned so much at this school. The level of parent/ parent and parent/ teacher communication is excellent. I also found the staff to be extremely helpful - this was especially important since we moved from out of state. There are also so many extracurricular activities offered, a single child could not participate in all.

Chase Avenue Elementary School
195 East Chase Avenue, El Cajon, CA  92020
Last modified Chase Avenue Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chase Avenue Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top