Posted April 18, 2014
Fuerte elementary school is the best school my daughter has learn a lot at this school she is just in kindergarden and knows how to read and write . Now every time we go out she writes about it . I am very happy how great my daughter is doing .its all thanks to Ms .Plute she's a great teacher .i hope my other daughters get to have her for a teacher .My daughters math is just amazing too . Great school .thank you Ms.Plute

Posted August 20, 2012
Our daughter will be starting her second year at Fuerte. We have been very happy with the staff. The teachers really care about my daughter's education. The parent involvement is amazing.

Posted November 19, 2011
With the recession and budget cuts in California almost every school is crowded. Except private schools.

Fuerte Elementary School 1

Posted September 14, 2011
My daughter attending this school because the other school near our new home was overcrowded. It was her first year of Kindergarten. This school too was overcrowded and because of it they placed my daughter in a first grade class. There were only 4 other students in the class that were in Kindergarten too. Her teacher was not very friendly to me or my daughter. I have never had any problems with teachers being rude to me or my other child ever when he was in elementary. (I have another kiddo who is currently high school. I love his HS!) To make a long story short, I pulled her out of the school and enrolled her in Capistrano Connections Academy and things are going GREAT! My advice is things aren't working out is: - Don't settle - Find an alliterative option

Fuerte Elementary School 2

Posted May 18, 2011
My child went to this school as overflow since his home school was full and I have never experienced this in my life.I feel completely out of place and so does my child. Being treated just as if he is overflow. Thisis not right. He has been overflow at other schools and this is a first time we have been treated this way. I will be glad when this nightmare is over. His teacher is great and the speech therapist is awesome.

Posted September 23, 2009
The staff is friendly, everebody knows each other, high API scores and excellent curriculum. Wonderful and safe school. My kids love it!

Posted September 18, 2009
The parents are really involved,we have a great PTA and teachhing staff.

Posted September 18, 2009
Fuerte has it all--great, dedicated teachers, lots of parent involvement and support, and great kids!

Posted September 17, 2009
It's a great school. Parents are involved and caring and the staff is awesome. My son has thrived there.

Posted September 17, 2009
Stellar teachers, engaged parents, dedication to learning... Fuerte has it all!

Fuerte Elementary School
11625 Fuerte Drive, El Cajon, CA  92020
Last modified Fuerte Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fuerte Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 39 reviews. Top