Posted August 18, 2012
My sister just graduated from this school, and she told me that she like her school. She told me that the teachers cared about her. My sister behaved really well in this school. Yes, I will admit that even though she was eager to learn and have good grades, she was limited because she had no one help her with homework. Also, my son will be going to the state preschool of Lexington Elementary and I will come back to review the school for the preschool teachers in this school.

Lexington Elementary School 1

Posted February 06, 2010

Posted July 13, 2009

Posted July 10, 2009
My son was in Ms. Hartmans class, a special ed class. The teacher is in my opinion one of the best in her field. She made sure that all the kids had the kind of attention they needed. She made sure that not only the kids with more severe behavior problems got all the attention as they often do. My son excelled in her class. I almost took my son out of the school do to the school rateing Number (2) but Im glad he stayed in her class. And I can only thank Ms. Cathy Conner at Sevik Who highly recomended Ms. Hartman.

Posted August 15, 2008
my son was in a special ed kinderclass, with his teacher, ms. hartman. she was wonderful very helpful and taught my son very well. he was always excited be going to a fun learning envirmont. The staff at lexington is just as wonderful.

Posted November 30, 2006

Posted January 13, 2006

Posted August 30, 2005
My daughter went to Lexington for 3 years from K-3rd grade. The teachers there are great and the school puts alot of focus on getting along and respecting others and resolving conflicts through discussion and compromise. I found the programs there helpful. My daughter had a problem with studdering and they provided at school a language threapist and she improved after a short time. I would recommend this school.

Lexington Elementary School 4

Posted February 03, 2004
I have found that the staff here is very responsive to your requests to place your child in a class with a teacher compatable with your kids.

Lexington Elementary School
533 South First Street, El Cajon, CA  92019
Last modified Lexington Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lexington Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.