El Cajon, CA

Naranca Elementary School 2

Posted November 03, 2013
This school from the outside looks to be ignored, the school grounds are filled with trash. The landscape is not maintained, weeds are every where, bushes are not trimed, grass not cut and so on. The kindergraden play ground is always filled with tras just blowing around. This needs to be addressed. It's making the neighborhood look poorly.

Posted September 10, 2013
Naranca School Is The Best In El Cajon Ca... and The Teachers are very smart and creatives

Naranca Elementary School 1

Posted May 16, 2013
This school has an extreme problem with student discipline. To insure our child receives a proper education and socializes with well-behaved and well-mannered we have opted to pull our child from Naranca. Naranca does not have a zero tolerance policy regarding bullying and violence.

Posted June 17, 2009
My daughter has been at this school for 4 years. Her teachers have all been wonderful. The principal is really great. There are alot of extracurricular activities and family involvement.

Naranca Elementary School 4

Posted May 22, 2009
We really miss this school. I was pleasantly surprised by Naranca. My son just blossomed there. He learned so much and Mrs. Burke was great about communicating with me.

Posted May 22, 2008
This is my daughter's third year at Naranaca and we love it. All of her teachers have been great! She is in second grade and doing quite well. She attends the extended day program and has a lot of fun. She gets help with her homework and does a lot of other fun activities that help foster her learning!!

Naranca Elementary School 4

Posted September 13, 2007
My son is in First grade. He has been doing pretty well. Naranca does have alot of things going on for the kids. I like that they seperate them at times and put them into groups with other students from other classes so they get to learn to interact with others. The only thing I dont like is where the children eat. Its outside and there is bugs flying around and landing on there food...Sometimes its hot and theres nothing to keep them cool. But other than that I have nothing bad to say about this school.

Posted February 21, 2006
Thus far, Naranca Elementary has been a positive experience. My daughter's teacher is great; the curriculum is substantial and she is learning a great deal. My daughter is not bilingual. I have no personal experience with relation to disciplinary issues. The school offers a lot of events for income sensitive families. There is much enthusiasm for parental and family involvement (Family Reading Friday, Parents on the Playground, etc.). The Extended Day Program is amazing -- my daughter has a lot of fun and learns while she is there.

Naranca Elementary School 1

Posted June 02, 2005
This school has an extreme problem with student discipline. To insure my children are getting a proper education I have opted to pull my children from Naranca.

Posted May 25, 2005
My Daughter has been a kindergartner at Naranca for a few months now, and I have seen great improvements in her writing, math, and communication skills. I have nothing but good things to say about this school......thank you.

Naranca Elementary School
1030 Naranca Avenue, El Cajon, CA  92021
Last modified Naranca Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Naranca Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top