Posted July 22, 2013
I have 3 kids in the school 5th, 4th and k I like the school and love the teacher *****

Rios Elementary School 1

Posted November 14, 2011
MY CHILD WENT TO RIOS FOR TWO YEARS, FIRST YEAR WAS FINE BUT THE SECOND YEAR THE TEACHER WAS ALWAYS TELLING ME I SHOULD PUT HIM ON MEDICATION OVER MONTHS OF TIME I KEPT SAYING NO I DON'T BELIEVE IN MEDICATING MY CHILD.I OVER HEARD HER HAVING THE SAME CONVERSATION WITH ANOTHER PARENT.WE HAVE LEFT THE SCHOOL BUT BEFORE WE LEFT SHE HAD GOT FOUR STUDENTS ON MEDS.I GOT TIRED OF HER MAKING ME FEEL LIKE I WAS A BAD PARENT.I RAN INTO AN PARENT THAT'S CHILD IS STILL GO THERE AND SHE TOLD ME SHES DOING THE SAME TO HER. SHES REALLY NICE TEACHER I JUST WISH SHE WOULD KNOW WHEN TO STOP BUGGING PARENTS ON THIS TOPIC.

Rios Elementary School 0

Posted December 02, 2008
I am very disapointed with the school. The teachers are always yelling at the students. The class lessons are unmotivating for students and teachers seem to be pushing kids through the grades/years without concern for their success. Whatever happened to the teacher who showed a child how wonderful and exciting learning can be. My student's teacher drolly reads lessons as students sit blankly watching her and only take note to write down the correct answer. My student is learning nothing and this is a waste of his time and a poor excuse for an education :(

Posted January 27, 2008
What an awesome staff this school has. Since my son started in '04 I feel he is truly cared about both as a student and as a person! Kudos Rios!

Posted August 31, 2007

Posted May 06, 2007
My Daughter has been going to Rios for three years and I think it's a great school.

Posted April 24, 2007
My child is a second grader at Rios Elementary school, and has learned more than I thought he will since Kindergarten. I am amazed with the quality of teachers and staff they have at this school. Yet we never had a problem communicating with the teachers or the principal herself. There is a friendly atmosphere at this school, you can sense it as soon as you walk in the Office, and be greeted by the nice secretaries working there. As a parent, I get to participate in most of the school's activities and parties. I also attend the school events, performances and sports, there's a lot going on here, and that's really good to get parents involved and participating. I'm glad my child goes to Rios, and my older child just graduated from Rios too.

Posted April 03, 2006
- a former student
A small quaint school set off the street. The school has family events, after school music for 4th grade and up. Parents are always welcome in the classrooms.

Rios Elementary School 1

Posted January 11, 2006

Posted November 10, 2005
Small Country school that is wonderful for all the children. Everyone knows everyone and the teachers are the best!

Rios Elementary School
14314 Rios Canyon Road, El Cajon, CA  92021
Last modified Rios Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rios Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top