Bad
Good

This school has amazing teachers! I have two children who go to this school and they love it!

We have attended this school since kinder and have been pleased overall. This year, the 6th grade team is awful. They are condescending and humiliate the kids. The math teacher shows the kids' grades to the whole class and chastises the ones who are struggling. Telling the class "you are the worst class I've had" is not a motivator. We only have one child, I am glad this will be our final year at this school.

This is our 4th school in moving around tons, and found Fletcher HIlls to be one of the most welcoming and at the same time, challenging for my children. Other schools we've attended tended to be too academic to the point that it killed creativity (and recess) whereas others had differing priorities. I'm so very happy to have met the wonderful Ms. Milburn, the outstanding 6th grade team, and the Principal Ms. Cotter. Thank you and all the teachers, staff, and ESS for always going out of your way to make take of Fletcher Hills studens.

My son started FHE since Kindergarten. We feel very safe and happy with the school staff. I believe there is a lot of care and involvement from the PTA and the leadership of the Principal.

I am a grandmother to a kindergartener and do a lot of volunteer. This school far exceeds other schools, both in education and teachers. The school really cares about their students and their families. Lots of family participation which creates a very positive attitude for everyone and the community.

Both my kids go to this school and they love the school and the teachers. We have been there since Kindergarten, my son is in 6th. grade and my daughter is in 4th. grade. They have a great PTA and offer lots of activities for the kids and the parents. The school has some amazing teachers! My son's teacher last year would help him (and other students) after school with his math, which he needed extra help with. I am not too happy with the large class sizes (which this a problem with the district school system), which in my opinion, is hard on the students as well as the teachers. I highly recommend this school!

We have two kids that have attended Fetcher Hills since kindergarten. Our kids LOVE the school and their teachers. The principal is incredible and knows every student by name. The teachers at every grade level are amazing, especially the third grade team! They work hard to make each day fun while packed with learning. The year is planned around a fun Disney theme and my oldest still sings the songs she learned while in third grade. If you are looking for a fantastic school with hard working teachers, you can't go wrong with Fletcher Hills.

For the past 3 years my girls have been attending FHE. I chose this school based on reviews & information provided by Greatschools.com. I could not have chosen a better school for my girls. FHE has the best principal ever! She is one of the kindest people I have ever met. She always has a smile on her face and speaks in a kind tone. Mrs. Sardina goes above and beyond the call of duty. She is willing do anything (like kiss a pig or get slimed) to help the school raise money. She knows every kid's name, says hello & even offers a hug to those that want one. You can see that the kids feel safe with her in charge. The teachers are amazing. They love where they work & get the support they need from parents & staff. The technology is amazing. Every child from 3rd to 6th grade has access daily to an Ipod or Ipad. The PTA provides the funds for a lot of the school activities such as buses for field trips, school assemblies, teacher mini-grants, technology upgrades, & school improvements. And knowing that there is a kind and caring staff at ESS where my girls go after school makes it easier for me to focus on work and not feel so guilty about keeping them on campus.

Absolutely AMAZING school!!!! i couldn't ask for any better. The teachers are great and the principal is awesome. My son is in 1st grade with Mrs. Balough and I am more then happy with her. She has been so supportive and helpful with my son despite a lot of personal issues that have happened in my son's life. She went out of her way to be there for him without letting him get away with things. I am so grateful she has been a part of his life!!

great school, very cooperative and attentive principal; Mrs. Sardina is simply awesome. It is great to see that more parents are getting involved as it only makes it easier for the teacher and most important the student.

Last modified Fletcher Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.