K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Great school with great teachers! Kids are kind and sweet.They have music, art and p.e. My kids feel safe and well taken care of at school.

This school is awesome! I love that I can go to work and know that my children are loved, taken care of and safe. The teachers and office staff are so sweet and friendly. The preschool there is also amazing. I have never seen such loving, dedicated teachers that work so hard and care so much!

My husband and I looked all over town for a school that would provide our daughter with the best possible kindergarten experience. The Kindergarten teacher is in my opinion, the best in the county and should win teacher of the year! The children respect and love her and the learning experience is positive, structured and focused to each individual. We no longer read to our daugher, she reads to us! It is a warm and loving community and the parent participation is phenomenal.

My daughter attends the preschool there and all of the teachers and assistants are great! The kids do so many different things and my daughter loves going to school and playing with her friends there.

Lovely atmosphier. great teacher, the best director. my girls goes there every day happy

My child has attended this school for several years starting with preschool. Even though we have a school just down the street this school offers a more favorable small town atmosphere with quality teachers and staff. It is nice that we know almost all the students and parents to some degree and many of the parents are happily involved in school activies. The Catholic faith is also a plus as are the uniforms.

I registered my son at Holy Trinity preschool a year ago. This year I thought I try a new school closer to my house since I just had a newborn baby, it would be more convenient for me to drop him off and pick him up. I tried to put him in 3 other preschools and was not satisfied at all! The teachers can not measure up to the ones at Holy Trinity! I never new that there can be such a difference in schools. I felt my son was not getting the attention he needed at the other schools (with learning and playing with others). I am very happy that I tried the other schools because now I know how excellent this school is. If you are a parent that is always concerned about your childs well being, then I assure you that you will feel confident at Holy Trinity.

My Children attended the preschool, and it was great. They had been to several other preschools before we found Holy Trinity and none of them could compare. The teachers were great, the playground was very nice and they kids really learned a lot. They were more then ready for kindergarten.

I love my school so very much! I love all the rules and everything about it! If you need a school then go to H.T. Go H.T. Hawks!! -Kyram Estrada

Last modified Holy Trinity Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8