El Cajon, CA

Christian Elementary School 5

Posted February 05, 2008
Excellent teacher/student ratio, academic excellence, positive environment, our children love going to school each day.

Christian Elementary School 0

Posted July 18, 2007
This is a great school! They really love our kids here.

Christian Elementary School 5

Posted November 17, 2004
My son is a kinder here. I can not say enough for this school. Teachers are excellent, I see the principal every day very involved w/ the students. It is a family environment w/ excellent activities, curriculum and beyond superb staff. We are moving out of state soon so I am looking for new schools, I wish I could just bring this one w/ me. I will really miss CES and I know my son will. He is happy every morning to go to school.

Christian Elementary School
211 South 3rd Street, El Cajon, CA  92019
Last modified Christian Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-6
Christian Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top