Bad
Good

Awesome is all I need to say about De Anza Magnet School!!! My Daughter is in her 2nd year here and is doing extremely well thanks to the wonderful teachers, staff and the most friendliest principal around...

My child is new here and I was not pleased with how the enrollment process went. After day 2 I was still getting calls from her old school, because De Anza had still not requested her transcripts. I also did not get to meet her teacher and discuss my daughter before she started class. I was very disappointed with how unorganized the office is run. On top of all this, we spent 5 hours running around town looking for the mandatory uniforms, that no one carries after the beginning of the year.

My kids are supported by their teachers when they need to move ahead in the curriculum. They are not held back and bored, which means less time sitting out at recess for talking during class! I like the fact that the principal get to know all of the children by name and is very proactive if a parent shows a concern.

My child is new to this school, but the staff is very nice to both my child and I.

great school and wonderful teachers and staff.

Because they have a great program, they're well organized and have a great environment. The principal is awesome and nice to everybody!...

Our school has the best communication between principal, teachers and parents. Everyone works really well together. There is also no bullying in our school. Everyone keeps a good eye on that and it just doesn't happen... As a parent, that is very important.

I love this school because the teachers are very highly educated and they treat the students with respect and best of all, there is no kid left behind. Students at De Anza school really know what they are doing because the teachers teach them good. I am so proud to have 3 honor rolls children and 2 of them are also GATE students, thanks to the time and efforts and hard work that the tachers put in. God Bless America for having Educators like De Anza School has.

They are a hard working staff. The teachers never give up on there students.

De Anza has great teachers and staff and a great principal too. The small school atmosphere is wonderfull and the students and parents are great too. We have a lot of fun at our school functions and I feel that we work well together. :)

Last modified De Anza Magnet School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.