El Centro, CA

Westside Elementary 5

Posted March 21, 2010
I recently visited Westside Elementary and I am very impressed with the school. The classes are combined, but in return the older children help the little ones out. When my son visited the school, he fit right in. The test scores are high and it's like a little family. This is a school that any child can excel at. If you live in the Imperial School district, I highly recommend this school.

Westside Elementary 5

Posted May 02, 2009
My son attended Westside Elementary School and I am so happy he did, because they provided a top notch education for him. They stress positive and encourage all students daily. There were many field trips, parent nights, camp out nights, B.B.Q.s, and best of all all students in 4-5th grade took lessons in music and instruments. They have a Christmas pagent where every child is given a DVD of the program and a fantastic end of the year program with 5th grade promotion (all 5th gr. students receive a gift). Our family treasures the book that our son received, which was a personalized story with him as a character in the book. They created memories for my son and our family that will be loved forever!! The only problem with this school is that they do not have 6th grade or an indoor cafeteria. Best kept secret in Imperial!

Westside Elementary