Posted April 18, 2014
this school have been the best, my son leave last year from 8th grade and my dougther still there, every problem is solve in the best manner and inmediatelly.

Posted August 05, 2013
This school is clearly the BEST, hands down! I absolutely LOVE Mrs. Brooks, Mr. Atadero, Mrs. Dubbe and ALL the teachers, assistants and administrative staff!! These people literally go out of their way to help people. I know when my children are at school they are truly being protected/watched. McCabe/Corfman keep up the AWESOME work and remember you can't please everyone but that certainly does NOT take anything away from you or your staff!! I love this school and am excited for the upcoming years.

Posted August 04, 2013
My daughter started McCabe in the 5th grade when we moved to El Centro. As a special ed student, I worried that she wouldn't be challenged. But the teachers and administration listened to my concerns and made sure she was challenged in increments. Now that she graduated from Corfman, I don't know who will miss the school more, my daughter or me! Thank you so much for respecting our concerns and truly going above and beyond for us!

Mccabe Elementary School 3

Posted June 07, 2012
Not all kindergarten teachers are good! Yes, academically they will learn a lot. However, there are only a few kind & nurturing kinder teachers, like Ms. Horne. Many times I witnessed the constant yelling and scolding from teachers to students by Mrs. Mayo, Mrs. Estrada, & Mrs. Tucker. They seem to forget these kids are 4, 5, & 6 years old and also need attention and positive reinforcement. On another note, why does McCabe allow female teachers to dress so inappropriate? The stilettoes, mini skirts/dresses, and skin tight jeans are not appropriate for elementary teachers. I am sure the dad's love it, but still totally unprofessional. As a parent, I just get a good laugh at the way they dress especially since they are so strict on the student's dress code.

Posted January 16, 2012
My daughter has attended Mc Cabe school since kindergarden and she is now in 2nd grade, she has always had supportive and interactive teachers who attend to her every need. She loves her school and I can say as an involved parent, this school serves the community well. The classroom sizes are perfect and the cirriculm is above and beyond excellent. This school knows what and how to make the Valley's children excel in academics

Posted November 02, 2010
My children have been at McCabe for 5 years. One of them has no trouble with the curriculum and the other one struggles. The teachers and adminstrators help both of them with whatever they need. It is a great place for my kids to go to school. Thanks for the hard work.

Mccabe Elementary School 1

Posted October 12, 2010
The administration acts tyrannically; the teachers are unsupported; the academic vigor is just that, if not too vigorous. The school is very traditional and not very open-minded. The students are nicely supported by teachers, volunteers, and parents.

Posted June 12, 2009
My children attend this school and they love it, the teachers are awesome!!! We love you Mrs. Mercurio, thank you for all you've done!!! Victoria will always remember third grade and all the fun she had!!

Posted February 17, 2009
I attended McCabe from 2nd to 7th grade so as a former student I can say with experience the McCcabe upholds high academic standards. Most of the the teachers I had are no longer teaching at McCabe, but a few still are. Mrs. Deppe was my 5th grade teacher but I believe she teaches Kinder now. The teachers at McCabe honestly care about the academic well being of their students and the role that parents play in their education, always keeping them involved in the ongoings of their child while in the classroom.

Posted October 16, 2007

Mccabe Elementary School
701 West Mccabe Road, El Centro, CA  92243
Last modified Mccabe Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mccabe Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top