Bad
Good

Jackson Elementary has provided a warm, loving, challenging environment for my children. The positive environment starts at the top with principal, Mrs. Miller, and she leads by example. The teachers follow suit and we have been very happy here after transferring from another local school after a house change. My one son's special needs have been addressed well, and all four of my kids have experienced much learning, success, and growth. The parents are encouraged to volunteer in and out of the classroom and the PTO is amazing! There are so many extra-curricular activities available: sports, choir, drama, science activities, art, video production lab, etc. Technology and the arts are also integrated into every day learning. Kindness and acceptance are strongly encouraged and the kids have had great social experiences. Jackson is truly a great place to be!

We have just finished our 9th year at Jackson. Both of my kids attended Jackson from kindergarten through 5th grade. Every year, when we didn't think we could love our teachers anymore, we were pleasantly surprised. Jackson is not just a school; it's a tight knit community. Our principal has been here for 25 years and treats everyone like family. We will miss you, Jackson!

Jackson Elementary has it all...the most dedicated, hard working teachers and a principal who supports her staff and students...offering unique programs and enrichment opportunities. The families are very committed as well with a strong PTO. It has the kind of neighborhood feel and sense of community I always wanted for my kids...living the dream!!

Jackson School is absolutely amazing! We love our school family...wonderful parent involvement, the most dedicated teachers, a neighborhood feel, strong leadership, and a place that truly cares about my children! They love school and I love the education and opportunities they have to learn and grow. I cannot express how much we love Jackson and this community!

Jackson has the most amazing teachers that put all there effort and talents into taking care of our children to make sure they have the finest education.

Jackson Elementary is a strong balance of great Leadership, teachers who are invested in successful academic performance outcomes, and their enthusiasm for teaching is demonstrated on a daily basis. The prinicpal is invested in knowing each student beginning at the Kindergarten level. She is always striving to incorporate new programs to stimulate children's love of learning.

Jackson is an awesome school. My children have had very positive experiences both academically and socially. The teachers are top notch and the principal is highly involved. The yard duties, computer teachers, teachers aides, librarian and custodial staff must be commended as well. Parents are encouraged to be involved, and the volunteer efforts are incredible. This school runs like a well oiled machine.

Both my boys go to this school, I am very happy with it. The teachers are great. The onsite extented daycare is great for both working parents. We don't need to spend much time on their studying at home. They both meet most of their grade level requirements at 2nd trimester. They get extra assignments to keep them challenged. The reading contest every year helps to improve their reading greatly. Both start to read chapter book at 1st grade. My older son had been to a private kindergarden and first grade (2 month) in a Folsom school before we moved to El dorado hills, I can see the hugh differences in teacher quality and experience.

Excellent teachers, principal, and daycare center, a great school.

Disappointed! All I have to say is we switched schools. Hit or miss on the teachers, and they really study to the testing, that's probably why they do well. There are some really great teachers, but no good leadership.

Last modified Jackson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.