Bad
Good

Posted August 19, 2015
Jackson School is absolutely amazing! We love our school family...wonderful parent involvement, the most dedicated teachers, a neighborhood feel, strong leadership, and a place that truly cares about my children! They love school and I love the education and opportunities they have to learn and grow. I cannot express how much we love Jackson and this community!

Posted October 27, 2013
Jackson has the most amazing teachers that put all there effort and talents into taking care of our children to make sure they have the finest education.

Posted August 17, 2010
Jackson Elementary is a strong balance of great Leadership, teachers who are invested in successful academic performance outcomes, and their enthusiasm for teaching is demonstrated on a daily basis. The prinicpal is invested in knowing each student beginning at the Kindergarten level. She is always striving to incorporate new programs to stimulate children's love of learning.

Posted July 18, 2008
Jackson is an awesome school. My children have had very positive experiences both academically and socially. The teachers are top notch and the principal is highly involved. The yard duties, computer teachers, teachers aides, librarian and custodial staff must be commended as well. Parents are encouraged to be involved, and the volunteer efforts are incredible. This school runs like a well oiled machine.

Posted March 12, 2008
Both my boys go to this school, I am very happy with it. The teachers are great. The onsite extented daycare is great for both working parents. We don't need to spend much time on their studying at home. They both meet most of their grade level requirements at 2nd trimester. They get extra assignments to keep them challenged. The reading contest every year helps to improve their reading greatly. Both start to read chapter book at 1st grade. My older son had been to a private kindergarden and first grade (2 month) in a Folsom school before we moved to El dorado hills, I can see the hugh differences in teacher quality and experience.

Posted February 14, 2008
Excellent teachers, principal, and daycare center, a great school.

Jackson Elementary School 2

Posted April 24, 2007
Disappointed! All I have to say is we switched schools. Hit or miss on the teachers, and they really study to the testing, that's probably why they do well. There are some really great teachers, but no good leadership.

Posted November 28, 2006
I give Jackson Elementary 5 stars. My son loves it at Jackson. As parents, we are blown away by the parent involvement. Community is what you make it. Involved parents and good leadership makes this school a winner. My only comments are as follows. The school needs to communicate with parents using new tools like email and web site to become more efficient.

Posted March 26, 2006
The school clearly is high quality. Our girls' kindergarten teacher is the best balance of academics and being nurturing/encouraging to the kids. I'm impressed with the level of learning and how the rest of the kids bring up the overall academic performance of the cassroom.

Posted September 01, 2005
We just found out that jackson made the top 2% in the whole of the state of california for the state testing. Go jackson jaguars. We are the most fantastic, educated and fun school ever!

Jackson Elementary School
2561 Francisco Drive, El Dorado Hills, CA  95762-8201
Last modified Jackson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jackson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 40 reviews. Top