El Monte, CA

Columbia Elementary School 2

Posted October 11, 2013
This school has an amazing gym and equipment overall, but the kids over there are bullies. They play a basketball game and push and shove the other team while calling them swear words. They would practically stop at nothing to bring down the other team even if it means to be total jerks with bad sportsmanship.

Posted July 04, 2012
As an alumni from Columbia School, I must say that the teachers here are excellent. The music department is a great asset for students. I loved attending this school.

Posted January 09, 2010
With the new building and the new gym, easily the largest, most functional school in the district.

Posted January 15, 2009
great school, great teachers and principals support is fantastic theres a parent room any parent can attend and be a part of the school

Posted September 26, 2008
Great school, great music department, we are very proud our daughter got to meet President Clinton and Governor Arnold. School is under construction, but it's all for the better.

Posted September 20, 2007
I 'Love' that there is a parent room where I can go and help be part of my childs success. I enjoy attending monthly Parent meetings.The Principals' are Outstanding Support Leaders! Teachers here have a passion for kids.Staff members are compassionate.President Clinton and Govenor Arnold Schwarzenegger visited our school and we received the ' Bronze Level Award' from the Alliance for a Healthier Generation. I am a proud parent of Columbia School. My children attend the best school in the whole entire world!

Columbia Elementary School 4

Posted June 08, 2005
The quality of academic programs at this school gets a 10 from me they have a very significant music and arts programs although the level of parent involvement is not very high it is good and getting better.

3400 North California, El Monte, CA  91731
Last modified Columbia Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Columbia Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top