El Monte, CA
Students enrolled: 1,098

Durfee Elementary School 3

Posted January 06, 2014
Great teachers over all. I moved schools because of the Science program here and the upper grade teachers. Science CST scores are 85 percent advanced or proficient and my kids now are focused on this career Topic. Outstanding role models and parental figures.

Posted January 05, 2013
Durfee School is a wonderful school. Good environments, good staffs... everything is good for the children. I like the school very much!

Posted August 28, 2012
The teachers seem to be very kind and are nice to the students. Superb school!!!!

Durfee Elementary School

Posted September 10, 2009
Not to fond of Durfee school....Not organized at all..and One of the teachers is already making very disturbing comments to my son....Hopefully it gets better!

Durfee Elementary School 2

Posted June 06, 2007
I think the parents aren't involved much in the child's school/education. There could be more activities and sports for children.

Durfee Elementary School 4

Posted June 17, 2006
Great School, Nice teacher!

Durfee Elementary School 4

Posted November 21, 2005
I find the quality of curriculum to be satisfactory. The parental involvment seems to be outstanding.

Posted May 09, 2005
The quality of the programs at this school is super. My children have and continue to benefit of the latest technology. The teachers are caring and take the time to discuss the progress of each student on a regular basis. Students are require to follow rules and discipline is apply when not follow. It is important to instill discipline as well as guidence into our children as they are the basic foundation of the future. This school is an A+.

Posted December 27, 2004
This school is a really great school. I went to this school for 9 years (kinder. - 8th). The Teachers are extreamly nice and they have a great way of teaching the students. The school has recently built a gym for the students. The safety rules of the school is perfect, hardly any students there gets injured. If I was a parent now I would send my kids to that school.

Durfee Elementary School
12233 Star Street, El Monte, CA  91732
Last modified Durfee Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Durfee Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top