El Monte, CA

Posted August 28, 2014
This school is the spitting image of atrocity the people are awful you get picked on to the point of violence. Last year I had my ipod stolen from MY OWN CLASSMATES my pencil case and my lunch bag even the first few days of seventh grade I was picked on for not knowing Spanish enough and now I must prepare for eighth witch already started bad I had my child hood jacket banned from school now it's only solid grey and navy blue but the worst part is that was a solid color jacket I only put pins and patches on it now I leave you with this the principal has lost my respect and hopefully your parents or you read this befor you start school at this "wonderfull" place

Posted June 02, 2014
This school has amazing teachers and wonderful staff. They have patience, love, and devotion for the students and parents. Thumbs up to gidley. They do a great job! Amazing after school programs as well.

Gidley Elementary School 2

Posted March 04, 2012
My daughter attended Kindergarten at Gidley two years ago and I was disappointed with their disciplinary actions. My daughter was pushed in the girl's bathroom by a BOY and nothing was said or done. She was afraid to go to the bathroom after that. The teachers are all very caring but without parent involvement the teachers all struggled with discipline problems among the students. I am sad that I cannot send my daughter to this school. My oldest daughter attended Gidley and did very well. I understand that Gidley has been on the State's red list for a few years. I hope it has improved.

Posted August 17, 2011
I was very dissappointed on my first day as a seventh grader at Gidley! I was pushed by someone and the teacher did nothing about even though she witnessed it! Eight days later I transferred to Muscatel, and I'm glad I did!

Gidley Elementary School 0

Posted January 11, 2010
My kids attended Gidley Elementary School. They got teased by 'popular' people because they were short. I am dissatified by what the school did. They did nothing about it. My kids told me that the teachers only gave the 'popular' people a warning. I would have rather let my kids go to Temple, Garvey, or Muscatel.

Posted August 18, 2009
This is the greatesst school. I love this school. I attended this school as a child and now my kids are attending Gidley. We all love it and we love their teachers.

Gidley Elementary School 3

Posted June 15, 2009

Posted June 16, 2008

Posted March 17, 2008

Posted January 30, 2008

Gidley Elementary School
10226 East Lower Azusa Road, El Monte, CA  91731
Last modified Gidley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gidley Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top