Bad
Good

Posted September 26, 2013
This school is awesome !! I love this school,the teachers, the Principal, the librarian, and the Secretarie are GREAT !!

Posted December 16, 2012
My son has been going to this school for 3 years. The teachers are amazing. The principal has an outstanding understanding of students and parents needs and is fair and seems like an honest man. Every teacher my son has had has worked with me one on one to give my child the best learning experience possible. The parents are heavily involved with the pta as well as in attending to any needs the teachers/students/staff need. I know countless families who would love to have their children attend Rio Vista but don't live in the area. Although we were planning to move by the beach next year, we have chosen to remain in the studio city area until our child finishes attending the school. :) bless.

Posted December 14, 2006
I believe that Rio Vista School is a wonderful school. I am the parent of three children who attend this school and I am very satisfied with the level of education my children receive. The teachers, principal, and staff really care about the students. My wife and I are very involved with our children's education and we feel proud to say that are children are receiving quality education from highly talented teachers. I strongly recommend Rio Vista School to any parents who want to send their children to a relatively small school where education and respect are a high priority.

Posted July 15, 2005
Rio Vista has a great small school environment. Every teacher is responsible for every child. The principal is very involved on the campus. Teachers are well-trained and caring for each individual students needs. The staff is helpful, friendly and biligual. We work hard to enable students to be successful.

Rio Vista Elementary School 3

Posted April 21, 2004
I am very pleased with the education at Rio Vista. I transfered my children from a private school and have found the education to be better in public schooling. I currently have 4 children attending this school K, 3rd, 4th, and 6th. All of the older 3-6th received honor roll last trimester. Their teachers take the time and give them the support they need to suceed. My son's teacher 3rd grade, takes a special interest in all his students. He sees their potential and encourages them to be the best that they can be. Although my younger son got off to a rocky start this year, with the support of his teacher he has made tremendous progress and will be ready for 1st in the fall. At which time number 5 will start Kindergarden.

Posted April 05, 2004
Rio Vista is an outstanding school. Teachers and staff are one of kind. They will work with you on any problems and get resolved as quick as possible. But, what is needed is more parents getting involved in their children's lives and working hand in hand with the school and the teachers to make our children responsible adults.

Rio Vista Elementary School
4300 North Esto, El Monte, CA  91731-1916
Last modified Rio Vista Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.