Bad
Good

This school is awesome !! I love this school,the teachers, the Principal, the librarian, and the Secretarie are GREAT !!

My son has been going to this school for 3 years. The teachers are amazing. The principal has an outstanding understanding of students and parents needs and is fair and seems like an honest man. Every teacher my son has had has worked with me one on one to give my child the best learning experience possible. The parents are heavily involved with the pta as well as in attending to any needs the teachers/students/staff need. I know countless families who would love to have their children attend Rio Vista but don't live in the area. Although we were planning to move by the beach next year, we have chosen to remain in the studio city area until our child finishes attending the school. :) bless.

I believe that Rio Vista School is a wonderful school. I am the parent of three children who attend this school and I am very satisfied with the level of education my children receive. The teachers, principal, and staff really care about the students. My wife and I are very involved with our children's education and we feel proud to say that are children are receiving quality education from highly talented teachers. I strongly recommend Rio Vista School to any parents who want to send their children to a relatively small school where education and respect are a high priority.

Last modified Rio Vista Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.