El Monte, CA

Posted August 22, 2013
i remember Kranz as if it was yesterday. i attended kranz from 09 to 2011. i finshed both years with great grades. i really miss kranz the teachers my old friends everyone. most the teachers are very helpful and kranz has some pretty cool classes. like woodshop robotics and many more. it was not a bad school at all. most say its ghetto and all but they woulda loved it. mr.shonbourn was the greatest ever if you went to kranz you would know. best teachers were ms.osbourn ms.shum mr.otters. mr.beadle.mr.mccallister mr.cornell. and alot more.and like everyone says kranz band was the best. i was never part of it but they always won like top 3 in parades all over the place. them unis were pretty snazy too haha. my sister was a band member she still has photos and medals and awards from he old days at kranz. i miss kranz so so much i wish i can relive my days their. wayyyyy better than madrid . dont send your kids to madrid. kranz is way better. better teachers, classes, activities. your kids will love it. i miss seing all the homies and all the badies lol.well your young you think their all hot cause the hormones haha. ONCE A COUGAR ALWAYS A COUGAR!!!!!!! i loved represnting the blue

Charles T. Kranz Intermediate School 3

Posted August 22, 2013
Kranz has been a great school for my children the teachers and staff they are always ready to help and support educational achievements.

Posted April 23, 2010
wow.kranz this is my frist year here and i am already soo attached to it.i will be so deppressed when i leave but i will always love this school.the best teacher i know right now is mr.bynum our band director but sadly our only one so HELP US STOP BUDGET CUTS sadly some of our teachers are leavingbut gladly not mr.bynum well thats all i have to say for now I LOVE YOU KRANZ INT. SCHOOL :]

Posted April 03, 2010

Posted March 26, 2010
One of the best teachers is Mrs. Dinicn. she is nice and full of life.

Charles T. Kranz Intermediate School 1

Posted November 07, 2009

Posted October 03, 2009
kranz int. school is a great school to send your kids there it has amazing programs such as top sail psp avid and an incredible marchging band that wins sweepstakes awards at over 25 parades each year with great leaders and an awesome staff that helps students at all times and have a good vision on life i sent my student here and he joined psp and reseves money each year till he's out of school to go to college choose this school instead of madrid middle school it the worst school possibly made trust me there just there to get paid

Posted September 17, 2009
Kranz has teachers and support staff that truly care about our students and their academic success .

Posted September 14, 2009
kranz.Wow this will be my last year attending here.So many up and downs here at this school.but there was always one person who kept me going and that would be Mr.Beadle.he gave me great advice and gave me books to read.I thank him to the fullest.It will be his last here too at kranz sadly he wants to retire.But hey a lot of people out there thank him.Just because he was a oppurtunity room teacher didnt mean he couldnt help others.He always tried to be there for every student to bring their spirit up and We all thank him for that.He told me there will be challenges in life but that i can do it because he believes in me.Right there i told myself in those books he gave me people been through a lot so i told myself why am i complaining?Just keep your head up high and be strong.

Charles T. Kranz Intermediate School 2

Posted August 22, 2009

Charles T. Kranz Intermediate School
12460 Fineview Street, El Monte, CA  91732
Last modified Charles T. Kranz Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Charles T. Kranz Intermediate School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top