Parkview Elementary School 0

Posted May 04, 2010
I attended this school as a child, and now have my child enrolled here as well. I was so surprised that at the first month of school my daughters teacher meet with me to express that my daughter was very advanced. Surprised because I thought it was only 1 month into school and she already knew the potential my child had. Extremely happy, great start to the next 5 years.

Posted February 05, 2010
My kids have attended 4 different schools. Right now they attend Parkview. I can see the difference of how well they are improving. My kids teachers are very involved and iterested in not only my kids education, but all the students. The school invites all parents to get involved with the school to help our childrent have a better education. Therefore, I rate this school at 10+.

Posted August 01, 2009
Parkview School provides a great program. Most of the teachers are extremely dedicated and work diligently to teach what is required by the state. Parents are involved and teachers and parents work together for a common goal.

Posted September 26, 2007
I feel that this is one of the best schools around, not only because my kids attend here, but because I have worked at many other schools and see the difference. The teachers are very involved with the students and really show how much they care.

Posted June 21, 2007

Parkview Elementary School 2

Posted May 17, 2004
This school does not challenge the advanced students. There has been 3 out of 5 Teachers who didn't feel any need to meet with me because my daughter is a good student even though I felt certain grades and comments on her report card needed to be addressed. Principal offers little to no leadership qualities and poor communication.

Parkview Elementary School
12044 Eastreet Elliott Avenue, El Monte, CA  91732
Last modified Parkview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Parkview Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top