Bad
Good

My two children go there. The school is good with many events and field trip.

Three of my children have gone to this school and it has been great, with parent involvement and good teachers.

i love this school by the way the new school principal is great shes doing thing bettter for the kids but i still miss rivera it wont be bad if she visits once a month people miss her

By the way my daughter is in Room 23. Back to school night was a bad experience for my me as a parent. The teacher did not say much and said nothing will be discussed til the parent conference. I never experience this type of back to school night in my entire life. Certainly my daughter came from La Primeria and their back to school night was awesome. The teacher there cares and they are good teacher unlike Twin Lakes.

Why did the principal leave? Is the school in good hands? I thought everything was going great? Perhaps it is and she was promoted.

I went here for 4th grade. It wasn't that exciting. They had a bad principal.

My two sons attended this school last year and it was great all of the kinder. teachers are great and very kind. some 5th grade teachers however like Mrs. Phan are awful and give students a terrible experience of going to school everyday. She seems to be only conerned with her asian students progress and is very unprofessional with how she speaks to the other students be littling them. Overall the rest of the staff r great and supportive.

EXCELLENT! The teachers are very supportive of their students. My son was in 4th grade (Mr. Brownson) and 5th grade (Ms John). They are the BEST! They encouraged my son (and I'm sure every one of their students) to give their best.

This school is terrific! The teachers there are very supportive, and the fifth grade teachers especially prepare you for middle school. If you stay for the whole year of 5th grade at this school, I guarantee middle school will be a breeze.

Last modified Twin Lakes Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.