Posted August 22, 2013
My two children go there. The school is good with many events and field trip.

Posted March 22, 2013
Three of my children have gone to this school and it has been great, with parent involvement and good teachers.

Posted February 10, 2013
i love this school by the way the new school principal is great shes doing thing bettter for the kids but i still miss rivera it wont be bad if she visits once a month people miss her

Twin Lakes Elementary School 1

Posted October 15, 2012
By the way my daughter is in Room 23. Back to school night was a bad experience for my me as a parent. The teacher did not say much and said nothing will be discussed til the parent conference. I never experience this type of back to school night in my entire life. Certainly my daughter came from La Primeria and their back to school night was awesome. The teacher there cares and they are good teacher unlike Twin Lakes.

Twin Lakes Elementary School 3

Posted August 13, 2012
Why did the principal leave? Is the school in good hands? I thought everything was going great? Perhaps it is and she was promoted.

Posted December 15, 2009

Posted September 28, 2009

Twin Lakes Elementary School 3

Posted August 21, 2009
I went here for 4th grade. It wasn't that exciting. They had a bad principal.

Posted August 21, 2009
My two sons attended this school last year and it was great all of the kinder. teachers are great and very kind. some 5th grade teachers however like Mrs. Phan are awful and give students a terrible experience of going to school everyday. She seems to be only conerned with her asian students progress and is very unprofessional with how she speaks to the other students be littling them. Overall the rest of the staff r great and supportive.

Posted June 10, 2009
EXCELLENT! The teachers are very supportive of their students. My son was in 4th grade (Mr. Brownson) and 5th grade (Ms John). They are the BEST! They encouraged my son (and I'm sure every one of their students) to give their best.

Twin Lakes Elementary School
3900 Gilman Road, El Monte, CA  91732
Last modified Twin Lakes Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Twin Lakes Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top